“Amazing staff and beautiful hotel!”
Review of Hanoi Sky Hotel

Hanoi Sky Hotel
Ranked #170 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Amazing staff and beautiful hotel!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Aranya hotel for 2 night and an extra day. We booked through a package with alova cruise for our Ha Long Bay tour. This hotel is fantastic. We really enjoyed everything about our stay. Each an every staff member was beyond accommodating. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was great. If you book your train tickets through the hotel they will send someone with you who takes you right to the train coach. We even had them store our luggage for us for 3 nights while we went to sapa. Each member of the staff truly cares for the hotel and the customers experience. Jin Jinn was fantastic! We promised we would be back to visit her!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kenna H
Aranya H, General Manager at Hanoi Sky Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Kenna H,

I am very glad to read your comments. It is great that you have a memorable experience at Aranya Hotel.

I very much appreciate your lovely comments to our hotel service and staff. It has been shared to our hotel staff to let them know that they are doing well and need to keep it up.

In addition, I thank you so much for letting us arrange you the package tour. I am very happy to know that everything was smooth.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sutton Coldfield
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our first stay in Hanoi. The location was good and the staff were brilliant. They helped us to arrange our train tickets to Sapa and gave us the use of the spa area to wash and change before leaving for the night train. Whilst in Sapa we emailed the manager who managed to book us on a Halong Bay trip (very short notice) and again were given use of changing and showering facilities before we departed. The only reason we didn't stay here for our last night (after the Halong bay trip) is we wanted to see a different part of the town.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jeremiah80
Dear Jeremiah80

Thank you for such great comments about our hotel.

It is delight to know that our team has impressed you with our service quality and their genuine, caring attitude. I will make sure our sales manager receives your recognition.

At Aranya Hotel we always put our guests’ satisfaction at the center of our continuous improvement program, considering this as our major measurement for all services. I am glad that you had a great stay with us.

Hopefully you had a wonderful trip to Sapa and Ha Long bay as well, due to your changing hotel, so we could not check that.

I hope to welcome you back to Aranya Hotel soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel, it was one of our favourite hotels so far. The room is really nice and big, the bathroom is very spacious. It looks just like the pictures!! Everything was run smoothly and efficiently, the staff are really nice and will help you with anything, they even walked us to our car holding an umbrella so that we didn't get wet. The breakfast is really good and the service is very quick, they would always go out of their way to make sure we knew where we were going and if we needed any help with anything.we had to print a boarding pass from in the lobby and where other hotels would charge you for petty little things like that, the Aranya hotel did not and they were more than happy to do it for us. The location was perfect, very close to the shops, the lake, night market etc, we could walk everywhere from the hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel, you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Annie176
Dear Annie,

I am very glad to know that Aranya Hotel made an enjoyable and memorable part of your and your husband experience in Hanoi. We always aim to offer the best assistance whenever our guests are in need.

Thank you very much for sharing your comment. I very much appreciate your lovely words about our hotel service and staff.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back.

Perth Hills, Australia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was travelling alone with my son, the staff arranged my tours and transfers for me, made sure to help me get where I needed to go - e.g. when catching the night train to Sapa the bellboy came to the station, got my tickets and got us to the correct compartment. The staff were always asking if they could help and were extremely friendly. The hotel itself was very nice. The room was well appointed and clean and roomy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for such great comments about our hotel. It is delight to know that our team has impressed you with our service quality and their genuine, caring attitude.

I hope to welcome you back to Aranya Hotel soon!

Phenom Pehn
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

A travel companion and I stayed here for three nights and we cannot speak highly enough of our visit - wonderful staff who went to great effort to ensure all our travel and planning needs were met, in a friendly, warm and attentive manner. The accommodation was boutique like, modern, stylish and very clean. Would return without hesitation.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank JNB18
Aranya H, General Manager at Hanoi Sky Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear JNB18,

Thank you for recommending our hotel to other Tripadvisor surfers.

We are delighted to hear you had a great time at Aranya Hotel Hanoi and enjoyed the services as well as our Centrally located, excellent service and room facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed in Aranya in June. we booked a package with them for Hanoi and Ha Long bay cruise. the staff in Aranya were the friendliest and most helpful we met throughout our 3weeks in Vietnam. Restaurant advice was great, massage in the spa was also fab. They really go beyond what you would expect for a 3 star hotel. we were on the way to the airport in the transport provided by the hotel when they rang the driver to say we had left a kindle behind in the room. They sent one of the bell boys out to meet us on a motor bike with said kindle. I don't think you would get that service even in a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Valerie H
Aranya H, General Manager at Hanoi Sky Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Ms Valerie,

It has been a great pleasure and honor to accommodate you at Aranya Hotel and Thank you for sharing your feedback at our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am happy that you enjoy our great Massage service. I wish to offer all guests coming to Aranya Hotel with SPA service. I have shared your lovely mention to our Spa staff. They really appreciate it.

In addition, My staff at Travel Desk mr Cuong who help you arrange the Package Tour, would like to say thanks to you due to your feedback.

WE are looking forward to your next visit.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is my First time in Hanoi and these people surprise me...
After arrive at the hotel, I'm feel very lonely... I have no friends here...
I living here for a week!! and all staff are very lovely..
They are good friends, They gave me many advise.
They take me to the place(Local Bar near the hotel) I want to go, and help me as a translator.
I can ask them everything ...
And the great thing I can't believe is, Jin Jinn The Hotel staff..
She told me, she can find someone for me to full fill my heart.. That's beyond imagination..
Vietnamese girl is very lovely,May be I should move to Vietnam..
I love this hotel...
I promise I will go back to this hotel...

See you some sunny days...

Room Tip: I love nice tiny room with lovely windows in X01 of all floor.