“Excellent service and perfect rooms ! To recommend !”
Review of Hanoi Moment Hotel

Hanoi Moment Hotel
Ranked #74 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
Paris, France
“Excellent service and perfect rooms ! To recommend !”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

It is already my 3rd time in Hanoi Moment Hotel.
The first time, I tried Hanoi Moment 1, very close to the lake, and fro 2nd and 3rd time, I stayed in Hanoi Moment 2, the newest one, built only a few months ago, a little further form the lake, but less than 10 mn walking distance.
It is always a pleasure to come back !
I do really feel very comfortable in this hotel. Rooms are very nice (I always choose the Junior Suite which has windows and even balcony. the standard one, cheaper, do not have window. For one night it is OK, but when I need to stay longer, I do prefer to have a window).
Rooms are very well designed, modern, clean and comfortable.
The bathrooms are very nice decorated, can't really explain, you have to see by yourself (personnally, I do really love the shower, with little white stones and rose petals .... so nice !)
The hotel is quiet (which does really mean something in Vietnam, believe me !!), and most of all, ALL the personel is extremely nice and helpful !
The second time I came, it was after asking my assistant to book a hotel in Hanoi, without giving her any further instructions. When I arrived at the hotel, it was just IMPOSSIBLE To stay even 10 mn. It was late evening (22H30) and I called the Hanoi Moment Hotel, totally desperate, asking for a last minute room, ANY !! They took care of me, they even sent somebody from the reception to pick me up with a taxi (I was quite far ....), they even paid for the taxi (?!), and when I came into my room, a bottle of white wine was waiting for me, as "a gift after this difficult and stressful evening" ! Can you believe this ?? I am french, and believe me, THIS NEVER HAPPENS in France !!
I would definitely never try another hotel in Hanoi, this is my home !
Should you need any further information, or should you want to check if my review is a real one, please, feel free to contact me any time through Tripadvisor. Delphine

Room Tip: Ask for a "Junior Suite" if you would like to have windows and balcony. The standard room...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank TofDel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Had a lovely time in Hanoi. Made perfect by the staff here. Kim n Tom led the way with their stellar service n cuedos to them for all rounded staff- knowledgable, friendly n more! The kids really lived the place- clean n beautifully made up!
Had a birthday surprise for my birthday as well! We will def be back!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Yulinwong
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Hanoi moment hotel offer excellent service for us and resolve some problems we met in Hanoi . The location is near downtown and is so convenient. The room are also very clean that we can sleep well. Also, they offer delicious breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank yuping c
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I was there with my family from 9th to 14th June.

The weather was super hot but the comfort at Hanoi Moment make-up for it!!

Jenny, Kim and all the front desk and banquet staff were excellent. It made our trip more special.

HM is situated abt 10mins walk to Dong Xuan Market. And situated in the original layout and architecture of old Hanoi, traveller could easily walk and explore the streets. Each street specialised in particular trade, its like a shoppers paradise.

I missed the warm hospitality, wil be back!!!

Room Tip: Check out the double story family room.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Nazie
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Arrived in Hanoi last week to be greeted by the hotel car. Upon arriving we were given a complimentary drink & fruit and shown up to our room. We stayed in the Junior Suite on the 7th floor which was small but still plenty big enough for the two of us. A laptop and fast wifi was a nice touch (so often wifi speeds in hotels are painfully slow but here it was very quick).

The staff are what makes this place. We were soon on first names basis with Kim, Jenny and Lucas. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We had a problem with our visa and they arranged an emergency visa approval within 24 hours.

Then my wife got sick for one night and I wanted to get some drugs. One of the staff came walking with me to the chemist to do all the talking. Truly wonderful service.

The location is a few blocks further away than the Moment # 1 hotel but that's no big deal. Adds a few extra minutes onto your walk down to the lake.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Service outstanding and the hotel itself is pretty much brand new. Everything worked as it should and it was perfectly clean.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: A little less street noise higher up but it's pretty quiet late at night anyway.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank neilwinch
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 June 2012

The room is clean, cosy and well-decorated. It comes with free wifi and a computer for the guests. A small plate of fruits greets us on the 1st day in the room. Every night, a plate of local snack is set on the table for us. Shower area is fitted with wooden panel and white stones; feel like you are in a village open air shower!!
The staff is friendly and accomodating. Helped us book taxis when we needed transport, made reservations for dinner at the restaurants of our choice, pre-ordered for us some local snacks eg lotus seeds and rice dumpling which saved us time looking for them and they provided umbrellas for guests when it rained.
Definitely a good value for money. A must stay! Shops are all within walking distance.

Room Tip: Corner rooms near the lift.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 28 May 2012

If you're looking for comfort and a good location at a relatively low price, then this is the place you should stay! This is a brand new hotel in the middle of the Old Quarter. The rooms are neat and the service is excellent. The staff is very friendly and speaks good English. Also, every room has a laptop with a good internet connection. We stayed here for 3 days and really enjoyed the time.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends