“Visit to Vietnam”

US$190.00*
2-Day Private Trip to Cuc Phuong from Hanoi Including a Boat Trip to Trang An
Ranked #177 of 853 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Footprint is an ethical company offers trekking, cycling & package tours. We aim to provide our guests with unique experience & true value in travel.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

When we decided to visit Vietnam, I researched many travel sites to decide where I wanted to visit. After determining a basic itinerary, I sent requests to four different travel agents. Ms. Hang at Footprints offered the most value for the money. She also worked with me to develop my itinerary, offering suggestions and keeping in mind my special requests. Our trip was a good balance between my interests and Ms Hang’s suggestions, a good balance between guided time and free time to explore on our own. My wife and I had the delightful opportunity to meet Ms. Hang while we were in Hanoi. Her gracious hospitality continued. Our visit exceeded all of our expectations—itinerary, included sightseeing, lodging facilities, food, transportation, and guides.

2  Thank DrBobFl

Reviewed 26 February 2014

"We did the tour A Lively Vietnam. First of all I want to thank ms. Hang for the good information before we started the trip. The itinerary was very complete and we traveled to Vietnam with a good feeling. Arriving at the airport in Hanoi the guide and driver picked us up and during our whole trip in Vietnam I can say that all our guides and drivers were good or very good. The drivers were safe drivers and our trips were never rushing, the pace was good.

We were given a lot of information about the city, buildings, history, museums and even the personal live of the guides and people who live in small villages. We did a trekking in Sapa and stayed in a homestay. This was the most valuable day to see how local people live in their homes and understand the importance of nature in that region. The english language of the several guides, who were traveling with us, was good. For lunch we always went to a local restaurant, the restaurants were good and we could try different dishes.

During our trip in Vietnam, we had to return home because of a family emergency. Footprint helped us to return home safely and arranged the transfer to the airport.

I am very satisfied with the quality of the tours we did and the information we got before and during our trip. All hotels, tickets for trains and airplane were perfectly arranged. Thank for this great experience in Vietnam. I hope we can return very quickly'.

Footprint_Tours, Hang - Travel consultant at Footprint Vietnam Travel Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Xin chao Jurgen,

We are glad to see you here again,

Thanks for your great words you spent for the whole team, It's our pleasure to be your tour-operator in the first time you visit to Vietnam.

Unfortunately, you have to finish the trip earlier because of your family emergency. We are so sorry about that and hope it better now.

We are also looking forward to welcome you back to Vietnam as soon as possible.
Best wishes for both of you & your baby,

Thanks for your travelling with us
Hang & Footprint Team.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Footprint staff worked hard to make our tour from Hanoi to Saigon seamless. They took care in choosing for us knowledgeable guides to make visits to each locality memorable. They were thorough and called to check on us along the way. The hotels and the restaurants they chose for us were excellent. We will choose Footprint Vietnam again when we return in the future.

Footprint_Tours, Hanna - Travel Consultant at Footprint Vietnam Travel Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Sy L,
Thanks for your trust & letting us chance to arrange your trip to visit Vietnam.

Footprint team is so happy to deal with your family along the trip. We appreciate your nice words for our concept which we've been building over 13 years.

Once again, thanks for your recommendations. We look forward to your return in the future.
Footprint Team

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very reliable!! Very trustworthy!! Very nice, friendly and helpful guides with a lots of knowledge about the places we'd visited!! Very well organised!! My compliments and ofcourse I highly recommend this travelagency to anyone who wants to visit Vietnam some time!!!! "

1  Thank Lonetraveler1976

Chao Lonetraveler1976,

Thanks for your travelling with us & special thanks for a lot of "very" you gave to our services.

We are so grateful to know that the services we provided got your expectation.

Thanks for your recommendations & we promise to keep it up for your next trip coming to Vietnam.
All the best for you.
Hang & Footprint Team

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I first contacted Footprint Vietnam about well before our planned visit after a lot of looking online at what there was to offer. Hang Le emailed an itinerary back to me to check. Hang Le had given me a complete run down from the moment we were to arrive at Hanoi international airport to the moment we were to depart. After my initial contact it appeared that due to personal circumstances we would have to cancel or postpone our planned visit, eventually cancelling all of the plans that Hang Le had made for us. Our circumstances changed allowing us to continue on our holiday. I contacted Hang Le who immediately reinstated our plans.

Hang Le gave us a choice of hotels, we choose the Skylark hotel in Hanoi and unknown to us at the time it is only a short walk to the Footprint Team's office. With everything now set in place all that we needed to do was contact Hang Le with our flight details.

On our arrival at Hanoi International Airport we were met by our guide for our stay Nguyen The Hoang (Hoang) who was a little late this was due to the fact that Singapore Airlines had changed our flight and we had arrived an hour earlier than expected, had we arrived on time Hoang would have had to wait for us!

Hoang was fantastic helping with all our bags, what really impressed me was his language skill, Hoang speaks excellent fluent English. Hoang took us to our hotel advised us on where to eat that evening. The following morning we were met by Hoang and we enjoyed a very interesting tour albeit a little wet in Hanoi.

We travelled to Ba Be lake with Hoang and stayed over a long weekend. On arrival at Ba Be I had the worst migraine I'd had for years, not only was Hoang concerned but also the family we were staying with. Fortunately the following day all was well and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ba Be.

Whilst we were at Ba Be Hoang advised us that a cyclone was heading for Vietnam and our planned visit to Halong Bay may be affected, with this in mind Hoang and Hang Le rearranged our itinerary so that we would not miss a visit to Halong Bay.

Our stay in Hanoi was great and Hoang certainly is a fantastic guide. Hang Le was fantastic in arranging and rearranging our tours. If all of the staff at Footprint Vietnam are as good as Hoang and Hang Le then you will certainly not be disappointed.

1  Thank Ralph B

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for giving us a chance to support your trip to Vietnam and we really appreciated your time for leaving us this excellent review.

We were so pleased that you feel most satisfied with your trip. And Hoang was also happy and he wanted to send his thanks for all the nice words you had for him.

If you think of anything else from your trip that Footprint can get improved, please let us know so that we can serve our clients better.

Thanks again for your supports & looking forward to seeing you in the near future!
Best regard,