“Amazing hotel located in the Old Quarter”

Rising Dragon Villa Hotel
Ranked #127 of 607 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed for three nights here and everything about the hotel was excellent. The room we got was spacious, well decorated especially the carefully thought out wood work and offered lots of luxurious comfort. The bathrooms are also awesome and a little terrific. The staffs are also excellent and always friendly and eager to please. My daughter loved the breath taking view of Old Quarter from the larger windows. It is also conveniently located close by to the main tourise district. I will recommend this hotel on any day.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

"This place makes me forget the luxuries I get at my home. The place is nice and tidy and the surroundings are also marvelous. Rooms are large and have capacity to put your luggage despite availability of extra space for that.
The management was very cooperative and I personally saw that they follow an approach of relationship management. They treat their customers very well and I must say that this fact is the number one which makes me stay there every time I visit Hanoi."

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This is an excellent place to stay in a lovely Hanoi area. I was visiting for a week and picked this hotel. My room was clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable with clean fresh linins. All the necessities were provided in the room. The bathroom was clean and had good plumbing. The staff was pleasant and polite. Excellent place to relax after a long day out.

1  Thank LopezSha
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is more than a place to stay, this is a place you can call home. I wasn’t expecting much from this but the staff made sure I change my mind. Right from the beginning we were greeted and we were immediately captivated by their hospitality and kindness. We arrived at the charming villa and we loved the place. A cozy, spacious and charming place, very well equippe. They provided us with tips on where to go and what to see and also with a delicious barbeque. Go ahead with your eyes closed, you will not regret it. This is a rare find! A big thank you!

1  Thank EdmundUFrenchTasic
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Terrific stay in Hanoi...and very much a result of having stayed at the Rising Dragon Villa. When I arrived, the delightful receptionist spent 15-20 minutes with a map explaining to me all there was to do in Ha Noi, from restaurants, activities, sights, etc. I was blown away by the hospitality, and following her advice I had a near perfect visit to the Vietnamese capital.

Rooms were super clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent -- both buffet and ala carte options available. And the location was in walking distance to everything.

The hotel arranged day trips to Halong Bay and other spots, and even though I was leaving when I returned back from the hotel, they arranged a spot for me to take a shower before taking the overnight train to Hue -- which they also arranged, and sent someone from the hotel to ensure I got on the right train. (Not really necessary, but a nice gesture).

The only potential negative I could see anyone having is the noise in the old city due to motorbike traffic. But that would be a problem for anyone with sensitive ears. As a New Yorker, I was fine with it.

Last tip: if staying for more than one night, do upgrade to the city view rooms. the internal rooms are quite small and claustrophobic feeling.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is indeed a nice accommodation in the Old Quarter. The guestrooms are provided with useful facilities such as a coffee maker, cable television, an iron and a hair dryer. The staff were simply excellent throughout, and helped us out with all our travel bookings. I think they make this place superb overall.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is a fantastic hotel. Not only for excellant rooms and superb location but not the least for the best service from the staff members that I have ever experienced. The ladies at the front desk very extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. I enjoyed my stay there last October very much and if I visit Hanoi again I will certainly stay again at this hotel. Thank you !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo