“Best help in distress”

Flamingo Travel
Ranked #60 of 512 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Renowned for our honest, friendly and satisfying service, we look to make lasting friendships with all our customers. Are you seeking adventure in Vietnam? Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike tours and rentals puts you in the driving seat! With 15+ years motorbike tour and motorbike rental experience teamed with a passion for adventure, Flamingo Travel offers you the joy of the open road, for an experience to remember. Our unforgettable vietnam motorbike Tours enable you to uncover the history, beauty and intrigue of Vietnam; from the ease, freedom and thrill of your own motorbike. So, whether you're seeking one of our all-inclusive Vacation Packages or just want to round out your itinerary with one of our single-day Bike Tours. From waterfalls, temples and secluded mountain trails to remote villages and lush mountain scenery; Flamingo Travel lets you embrace the essence of 'discovery'. With top facilities and our fleet of 150+ motorbikes, we boast unrivalled motorbike tours and rental across Vietnam. Whether you are looking for a thrilling off road trip on an Enduro bike or you dream of a classic adventure on a scooter or a timeless moment riding a Russian Minsk, Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike Tours tall on two wheels; for your best ride yet!As a highly regarded Tour Operator, we pride ourselves on delivering first-class service and 100% customer satisfaction. For your best Wheels and Tour, choose Flamingo Travel!
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I will use this review to express My personal help and gratitude to the Flamingo crew at the time of My utmost distress.

We were travelling upto Mai Chau from Hanoi late January 2014, unfortunately I got Myself involved into a freak accident and broke a few bones just short of Mai Chau. Since it was "Tet holidays" medical assistance didn't come by easy. I must compliment Flamigo team in Mai Chau for taking care and right guidance. They were instrumental in My transfer from Mai Chau to Hanoi (Also can't forget the dinner pack kept in the taxi for My broken journey back to Hanoi)

Chris and team keep the good work on and thank You again.

Love You Guys and will see You again

"lang son"
"off road"
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this company to anyone"
"north vietnam"
in 12 reviews
"great ride"

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a 5day 4night northwestern vietnam guided motorbike trip with Flamingo Travel. The staff are very helpful and professional from Chris and the ladies in the booking office to our tour guide Minh. The bikes were in excellent condition and our guide continued to check them during our trip as some of the roads are quiet rough. The scenery is fantastic and the only time we saw other tourists was when we reached our hotel each night. Minh found lots of great vietnamese dishes for us to try at every meal and explained a lot about the lives of the local people and his own experience growing up in Vietnam. If you are looking for a fun and safe trip to see the "Real Vietnam" I can't recommend Flamingo Travel highly enough.

2  Thank Laurie026
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Our group of three did Flamingo's 6-day northern tour and had a great time.
Booking via email was easy and upon arrival the final paperwork was quickly dealt with. We were then shown the bikes and upon our request some small adjustments to the bikes (mirrors, seats etc) were quickly carried out by the mechanics.
We used a new Honda CRF 250, the Suzuki DRZ 400 and the Honda XR 400, we took the overnight train to Lao Cai and then eastwards from there.
I have ridden quite a lot in Thailand and Laos but have hardly seen such breathtaking scenery as in north Vietnam, truly amazing and well worth the effort.
Our guide was first class, he clearly knew the routes very well and also found us great food both for lunch and dinner no matter where we stopped.
At one stage my clutch cable broke and the guide quickly went to fix it with the tools and spare cable he had with him, he was clearly prepared for this kind of stuff and upon our return in Hanoi the bikes were handed back without any fuss.
This was surely one of the best trips I have done in south-east Asia and the service from Flamingo was excellent, if you are into this kind of adventure then I can only recommend them.

my DRZ performed well and when at one stage the clutch cable broke the guide had the tools and spare cable with him to carry out the repair and tried his best but the cable routing on the Suzuki appeared quite tricky so we needed help from the local workshop after which all was fine

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I did the trip from Saigon to Hanoi with 2 friends. I rented a sufat 110 cc. They bought their bikes somewhere else. In the end I will probably have paid more. But I was the only one who drove a bike without worries, and repairs. And the only one with the confidence that my bike would last the full 3000km. It was ironic that I was the one who had the proper toolkit (provided by flamingo) and at the same time the one who didn't need it. Finally, and the most important thing to know: Flamingo is a honest business. It's easy to underestimate how important this is especially when you don't have experience in traveling or riding and maintaining your bike.

2  Thank Leks B