“Very good”

Brandi Hotel
Ranked #454 of 579 Hotels in Hanoi
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

My small home in Ha Noi,stay here minimum 10 days every months for my job.Love here for the services,breakfast even massage relax beside !! Ich war zwei mal da,ganz toll Sehenswürdigkeiten ,ich freue mich darauf

• Stayed July 2013
Thang K, Director of Sales at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear distinguished guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write and post a review about your recent stay at our property.

Your valuable comments are well noted and we look into improving with our team.

We appreciate your feedback, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future

We are looking forward your next visit

Best regarsd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Łódź, Lodz, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Who would have thought that we would find this treasure in the old quarter, welcome drink and refreshing towel on arrival. Great comfortable rooms right in the centre of the hustle and bustle, walk out door right into middle of everything you need.
World class service from amazing caring staff. I can't praise this hotel enough, it was a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Huong Ly N
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

1. We really enjoyed our stay in this gem of a hotel. We spent three nights in July and I must say that everything was perfect.

The staff was always friendly, the manager always seemed to know exactly what was in store for us on the day, rooms in top condition, food was excellent and the location couldn't be better for exploring Hanoi.

We booked a day trip to Ha Long Bay through the reception that was also executed very well - pickup on time, our tour guide was great and we had an awesome day there as well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thang K, Manager at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Mr Chi!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Brandi Hotels.That is our great pleasure when reading your fantastic feedback you just post on this forum. We are very proud of having you here as royal guests who always looking for your return!!!
We are so also really happy to learn that you did have a great times in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to serve you and your family better next time ( We will prepare for you a wonderful trip to Hue-Da Nang-Hoi An as you said )
Your wonderful comment and highest scores will be recorded as one of our greatest rewards and along with my team for ever and ever!!!
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I am living in Ho Chi Minh city, but due to my annual business trips in Hanoi monthly then Brandi 2 -202 Tran Duy Hung str is my best choice with good location for my business and with multiple good local services for hanging out with friends and colleagues such as Hanoi beer restaurant, street food - beef or chicken PHO, sitting on the street and enjoy a cup of green tea is also a great feeling to me, those really memorize me about a Hanoi :). Hotel room facility is really OKAY , clean and clear specially the bathroom which I always pay more my attention to check every time when staying the hotel. Specially love the staff and manager's behavior to serve me and help me a lot during my time staying at there, friendly, warm welcome and honest. In addition, the hotel price is reasonable and worthy to staying. Brandi will be my 1st priority of choice for stay in Hanoi in this year and next year :) still !!! PS: high speed internet access and free hotel breakfast serving are plus points. ^ ^.

Room Tip: ROOMs are starting with 2 last digits x05 or x06 of room no are OK with nice bathroom but no window...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tim_Ngo
Thang K, Manager at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear Mr Tim!
We are so also really happy to learn that you did have a great times in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to serve you and your family better next time (your next duty,or maybe in Christmas or Lunar New Year Eve) also our Brandi's hot pot are waiting for you :)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Lovely experience in hanoi I had with this hotel. A mixture of classic decoration and modern facilities within an ancient city Hanoi, just lovely.
Staffs were friendly and open. They gave me some recommendations for interesting local food (I tried very tasty 'bun cha' and 'bun oc'). Prepared breakfast were great, too.
The location is actually not in the Old Quarter, but that's okay because this area looks modern and clean. I took cabs for just a few dollars to city center. Although the internet was slow once or twice, anyway, this hotel is worth the value, says above my expectation.
I would be happy to recommend this hotel for my friends who would love to visit Vietnam oneday (y)

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank lonahaha
Thang K, Manager at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear my valued customer!
That is our great pleasure when reading your fantastic feedback you just post on this forum. We are very proud of having you here as royal guests who always looking for their return!!!
We are so also really happy to learn that you did have a great times in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to serve you better next time (in Christmas or Lunar New Year Eve)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Very clean, everything works, staff are excellent, great breakfast, great location. I used to live in Hanoi but never stayed at hotels. I would recommend this one to anyone wanting a very good, clean, well-located well-priced hotel.

Room Tip: 708 city view room
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank lengoc
Thang K, Manager at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Dear Mr Ngoc :) We are so happy to learn that you did have a great times in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to better serve you.Thank you once again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotels. :)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I feel like home when i was staying there.The view is great and incredible.the staff is professional,friendly as well as the service.the overall facilities are perfect.e.i would like to come back once day.i love this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank ceceng90
Thang K, Manager at Brandi Hotel, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Ceceng :) We are so happy to learn that you both had a great time in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team of professionals at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to better serve you.Thank you once again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotels. :)