Angel Palace Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
KOTO Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayold quarterhang bong streetbusy roadphothe hotel stafftour deskhotel is locatedi highly recommend this hotelvisit hanoiwater puppet showcity viewhoan kiem lakestayed nightsstandard roomnice rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Everything you need in a budget hotel. The staff were very helpful. The room had everything I needed and it was very well located in the Old Quarter. Couldn't hear the street noise. Breakfast included. Small but serviceable bathroom. The hotel staff organised Water Puppet show tickets and helped with taxis and crossing the street.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SydneyMaxandre
Angel P, Guest Relations Manager at Angel Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Guest,

The Angel Palace is our little jewel and we take great pride in it. We want all our guests to feel that they are at home away from your and I am pleased that you found us both homey and elegant. I am delighted that you were well looked after and that we took care of everything that you needed. We are very central locate which close to most famous landmark but are also located in a quiet residential street away form the hustle and bustle.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I do hope that you will consider staying with us when you next visit Hanoi.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I was bumped from the aranya hotel because of a plumbing issue. therefore, I stayed that night and 3 additonal nights. Mr. Khoa's level of service was superlative as well as the rest of the staff. They have by far the friendliest staff of any hotel I have experienced in Vietnam.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nick K
Angel P, Guest Relations Manager at Angel Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Mr. Kim,

Thank you very much for your lovely review on Tripadvisor.com and I am thrilled that you had such a memorable stay and you felt that Angel Palace was like no place you have ever stayed before in Vietnam and that it is truly special.
Thank you also for your kind words about the team who do work incredibly hard to ensure that each and every guest has a most memorable stay. I am pleased that we did this for you. I have passed your kind words to everyone who appreciates your time and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new Hanoi home in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed - 18/4/2015. Angel Palace Hotel was our first accommodation on our trip. We were very impressed by the large rooms which was extremely clean. I would without a doubt return for a few more nights.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonkieparys
Angel P, Guest Relations Manager at Angel Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us on your first night away from your little one and I am delighted that you had a relaxing stay and felt that you had chosen well. We are very centrally located close to Hoan Kiem Lake and all the shops on Old Quarter and of course close by all landmarks in area. It is so pleasing to know that you found the team welcoming and friendly and happy that we were able to spoil you a little on your short visit.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back when you next have a chance to get away.

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

On our arrival in Vietnam, our first experience was with the staff of the Angel Palace Hotel in Hanoi - and we couldn't have received a better or more caring welcome!
Every single member of staff seemed to have the greatest concern for our welfare and tried their hardest to anticipate everything we might need.
The hotel is charming, clean and rather limited in footprint, but rooms are spacious enough as there are only four on each floor. We travelled as a family of five adults and were allocated three of the four rooms on the fifth floor, which was great although none had much in the way of natural daylight but that wasn't a problem at all.
Breakfasts in the bijou dining and bar area on first floor were well-served and plentiful.
The hotel is located by the old town and in easy walking distance (if you can manage the anarchic traffic!) of many attractions to this fascinating city.
We'd go back tomorrow if we could!

Room Tip: Of the four rooms on each floor, one is at the front and (presumably) has a street-view, which might lend daylight but maybe also noise, especially on the lower floors. Other rooms have no real daylight or views at all, which makes it awkward to know what the weather's doing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 2flu

Dear Guest,

It was our great pleasure to look after you on your recent visit to Angel Palace Hotel and thank you for your very positive review which we greatly appreciate. I am so pleased that you felt everything was perfect and that you received a warm welcome and enjoyed our stay. So nice to hear that you loved your room, the bed, the stationary and all the amenities provided. We do like to anticipate guest’s needs. We work consistently hard to make sure that our guests go away feeling that they have found a new home away from home and that said I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

When I inadvertently left a book at the hotel and went to the airport, I phoned back to see if the book could be retrieved - and in time for me to still board my flight. The hotel manager found the book, dispatched the hotel driver to the airport, called me 3 times in the process, and even had the driver come straight to the gate - with my book! Such service is nothing short of exception / outstanding. If I return to Hanoi, I will definitely come back to Angel Palace Hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gary C

Dear Mr. Gary,

You definitely must come and stay with us as it would be our pleasure to welcome you to Angel Palace Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your value experience about your stay at Angel Palace. We are all very passionate about what we do here at the hotel and it is our priority to look after our guests before they stay, during their stay, and after their stay so they go away with fond memories. Nothing is too much trouble to us.
We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to our little gem in the not too distant future so you may experience it first hand. Be assured that we will take great care of you.