“Best service ever!”

US$90.00*
and up
Cycling in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Indochina is a specialist travel agency servicing international and domestic clients in the Indochina region. We can service your travel needs within Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Our dynamic and enthusiastic staff are well trained and very experienced and are multilingual.
Delft, The Netherlands
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Paul is all about giving you the best experience possible. He even isn't afraid to tell you NOT to book something when he is convinced it doesn't suit you and you wont enjoy it. Now THAT is service!!! Even after I left Vietnam he stayed in touch to check if my travels went without trouble. What a guy!

His sense of service should be the sole reason to book with him already. But on top of that he also offers the best price. So don't think, don't look around, just go there and let them give you the best time ever in Vietnam!

(I've sent everyone I talked to in my hostel to this place, and they all came back from tours with great enthusiasm: you can have the same experience)

Visited October 2013
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Hello Mr Erik that you for sharing your appreciation of our staff's attitude and helpfulness ,very gratifying to hear ,our doors are always open to give advice and help to anyone, be they clients ,friends or people just passing by , our motto is Happy to help you ,and we are glad to hear that we were of assistance to you and your friends
Again thank you very much for sharing your experience of our company with the TripAdvisor community
Take care ,we hope to meet up with you again

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“MUST VISIT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Everyone working there was absolutely wonderful. Paul and Hai sat down with us to plan a customized trip and set everything up. They continued to check in with us throughout the experience to make sure that everything was going okay. They were lovely, efficient, and super helpful. You should most definitely pay them a visit if you are looking to make any travel plans in Vietnam

Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We work hard to tailor tours for our clients so they have a tour just right for them and it is wonderful to receive such great feedback
We were glad to be of assistance to you , shall pass onto our staff your regards
Take care ,bye for now
Siem Reap, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“simply the best,trust me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

When you arrive in a large city like hanoi and things are not going your way you can feel lost and quite alone.
I found this travel agent to be the most helpfull,sympathetic,understanding of all the travel agents in hanoi. Irish paul ( fantastic guy ) very knowledgable, and a great friend,he helped me BIG TIME, showing me where to eat,where not to go,where to stay,whats going on and of course travel arrangements,best prices with trused operators. They always had time for you with a smile.The unflappable Mr lee and miss huong were most helpfull to. You could drop in anytime with questions on this and that and you always got an honest answer.
I can't recomend these guy's enough........simply the best..

Visited October 2013
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for such a glowing review of our company ,all of our staff were glad to be of assistance to you during your stay in Hanoi and help you to avoid any pitfalls you might come across,during you stay.
We all were very happy to to meet you and to become your friend during your stay
Jim we all here would like to wish you all of the best on the rest of your travels, it was our pleasure to meet you ,take care and we hope to meet you some time in the future.
Hanoi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, honest and helpful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Paul, Hai and team are absolutely great guys. I have used them many times over the last few months after being recommended them by other expats. Whenever I have booked with them I have always been very happy with the prices which are incredibly competitive. I have also often dropped in to see them when I just needed advice. They never try and sell you things you don't need and will provide very helpful information or just a friendly chat.

Visited October 2013
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write a review , and share your experience of our company with the tripadvisor community,
Great to hear that you were initially recommended to us by expats who actually live in Hanoi
This shows that we are on the right track,as not only tourist coming to Vietnam but people residing here avail of our services, and appreciate our friendliness and of course our honesty
We hope that you will continue to use our services ,and as you already know our staff are always available to give you any advice you might need
Hanoi, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Genuine and extremely helpful staff with the best tour prices in Hanoi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

In short. This is the place to book.

I have been to Ha Long bay two times now, one time with a group on a 'party boat' through an (overpriced! hostel) and once with a close friend. The second time I decided to veer away from the gimmicky tourist trail where I felt like they were trying to sell me a house not a boat trip!

So a friend who had been here before pointed me in the direction of these guys. BEST ADVICE EVER! I didn't feel pressured into booking anything, they just told me plain and simple about what to expect on the tour and were really just down to earth.

So we decided to go on the tour and it blew the other one out of the water!

I came back with my friend who was flying out of Hanoi a few days later and they helped her get a cheap shuttle bus to the airport unlike everywhere else where they were trying to get us to book a taxi!

I have been back since to sort out my visa and again was welcomed with the same helpful and charming staff!

Cheers guys!

2 Thank SnrBarr
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
All of our staff really appreciate that you wrote a review of our company , we never have or will have the hard sale attitude which other companies employ, we always willing to give as much information and advice as we possibly can to help people get the best service at the best price whether or not they book with our company