Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$168
Agoda.com
US$66
US$57
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayno elevatorold quarterflights of stairsprivate roomfresh fruitbook toursper nightbreakfast was includedtea and coffeetrain ticketsnight trainfamily roomrooms are cleanbaguetteamazing servicehostel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The location is good, many shops are nearby and just about ten minutes to lake, the staff are very friendly and helpful,

Room Tip: we had dulexe triple room, best for 3 people.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2011

It is the best hotel I've ever stayed in Lucky Star Hotel. I stayed there last month with my family for a trip around Vietnam. The room is really big and staffs are really helpful with excellent customer service. They helped me to organsize the trip to Halong Bay as well. We really enjoyed that. Love Hanoi, Love Vietnam, Love Lucky Star Hotel .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trung_11
Reviewed 21 April 2011

This was the first time I've been to Hanoi, Vietnam and I stayed in Lucky Star Hotel for a week with my family for Christmas. We got great time there. The hotel organised a big party for us. Room are so big and clean with excellent and helpful staffs. I really enjoyed my time here. This was my best Christmas I've had with my family. Thank to Lucky Star Hotel, my home sweet home.

Room Tip: Stay in the room 502 to get the best view.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank PhilRobert
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I stayed 3 days in Lucky Star in March. It is very beautiful hotel with great facilities. Staffs are very helpful and friendly. In addition, because it's located in Bat Dan St, it is very convenient for a walking trip around the Old Quarter. I love it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dominatedman
Reviewed 18 March 2011

It's a good place to stay in. The hotel is clean and cheap. The food is good too. Moreover, it's near places that I want to go to.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo