“Superb” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 566 Hanoi B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Clean, organized, and has a great location. Most importantly though, the staff is genuine, kind, and sincere. It was by far my best stay anywhere in SE Asia, and will be staying there again on my next trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sean540

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is best place I've stayed at in all of Vietnam! I'm backpacking with 2 friends and even though this place is very nice, it was still within our budget. Zoom, at the front desk, is seriously the nicest man on the planet!

We arrived very early in the morning from a night bus, and they were so welcoming and accommodating. They helped us book a fabulous trip to Holang Bay and train tickets to Sapa. Delicious breakfast included and tea, coffee and fruit served all day. Love this place!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank AnnTravel85
Bien Hoa, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I decided to stay here after seeing some reviews and photos on the internet. This hotel is right in the center of the tourist area. The hotel is within walking distance of everything you will want to see
Fantastic front desk staff; exceptionally welcoming and helpful. They take the time to welcome guests – tea & coffee on arrival, talking you through things to do in the area, places to eat, etc. Great, clean rooms which are well equipped with the amenities such as hairdryer, TV, good wifi. The buffet breakfast is pretty good to, offering both Western and Vietnamese foods. The hotel also provides a tour service so be sure to enquire about excursions to such locations as Ha Long Bay amongst others. I would unreservedly recommend this hotel to all potential guests .
I very much doubt you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: the room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jonhnathane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed there 2 times already and I felt so comfortable. Its just perfect, the rooms are big the beds are comfy the staff are awesome, good value, nice breakfast, central location, all services, free coffee tea and fruits the whole day and there you can buy some really good Smoothies in front of the hotel.
There is no better Hotel in Hanoi!

• Stayed May 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Wow, where to start to describe our experience at Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel. It was just something quite special! The staff were incredibly friendly and super helpful, they always approached any situations/requests with a 'no problem' attitude! They helped us with all our 'special requests' of which there were a few :) They always remembered our names and made us feel like we were at home! On our last morning, our dear friend Zoom has packed us some goodies for our train (waters, lots of biscuits etc!) such a lovely gesture. We were very sad to leave and will definitely return at some point! Home away from home! Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Staff was incredible, rooms were clean, great breakfast, great location, beautiful decorations, good value, heads and shouldets above the rest. I cannot say anything but good things about this place. Top notch.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I came to hanoi in the hottest time here. Fortunate I stayed in this hotel. I had a room on top floor which was quiet and decent. I didn’t like to walk too many stairs but why we don’t think that we do that instead of exercise. Hotel’s location is in the old quarter so it’s easy to go to any interesting places in town. Their breakfast was delicious. I didn’t expect to have buffet breakfast for 18$ per night…WOW! The guy who works in front desk in main time, Zoom. He is simple a perfect man. He will welcome you with a cup of Lemon juice and smile. Can’t believe that he can remember most of the name of guests in hotel. Brilliant!! He even show you a way to recognize scam taxi or robber. I got alots tips from him such as good restaurants around, sightseeing to see etc. I feel trust him so I asked him recommend me good tours to go with for Halong bay and Sapa. I WAS RIGHT when I believe him. I had really good time there and I paid reasonable price. I know there are alots cheap tour in town but if you wanna gamble your life, do it. I was not be pushy to book tour here and I saw few people who booked tour eslewhere gone without hinder from hotel. Someone said that they got canceled their tour by hotel, but I think it’s quite ridiculous. Nobody can do that except you or your company or you authorized them. Thank you very much for good memorable time and I know my place in Hanoi if I come back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo