“I highly recommend this hotel”

Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
Ranked #24 of 620 Hanoi B&B and Inns
UK
“I highly recommend this hotel”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A fantastic hotel. The rooms were nice and the location was good. But what made it truly brilliant was the genuinely lovely and helpful staff. We booked the tour with no pressure from the hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had a great time at the Little Diamond Hostel.
They picked me up at the airport and made my stay at the hostel unforgatable.
The super friendly staff answswered all my questions and helped me with everything.
The recommended tour to Halong Bay was aswell wonderful.
The free tea, cofee and fruit was always available;the breakfast super tasty.
If you go to Hanoi you just have to stay there!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights total, with a trip to Halong Bay in between. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Definitely the best rooms we stayed in for this sort of price! The location is absolutely perfect, everything is within walking distance, the old quarter with all its charm and delicious street food is right on your doorstep.

The absolute best thing about this hotel, however, was the service. Every member of staff was so friendly. Zoom at reception was wonderful, even giving myself and my sister and birthday cake when he realised it was our birthday! We got tips for restaurants, good taxi services etc and were greeted like long lost friends when we got back from our Halong bay tour.

Definitely stay here if you're looking for somewhere good value and friendly in Hanoi!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amy M
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful and the accommodation was excellent.

Id also like to make a special mention of the Halong bay tour i booked through them which was the 3 day 2 night Fantasea tour. This was truly wonderful being the highlight of my visit and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rob W
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was hands down the best hostel experienced I've ever had and I've been all over Europe and Vietnam.

Zoom (the hostel manager) and his staff never hesitate to go the extra mile to ensure your needs are met. The free breakfast is delicious, they always have complimentary coffee on hand, and the staff even whips up extra treats in kitchen in their spare time. If you happen to be nearby, they always make sure you get to try a tasty sample. The first moment I walked in, we were included in a birthday celebration of a kitchen staff member... Before we checked in, we sang happy birthday and they gave us a slice of cake! Very clean, great wifi, cool AC, and excellent bathrooms. I could finally give my face a good shave because the bathrooms were very comfortable.

We booked our tour of Halong Bay through Little Hanoi Diamond. The tour was perfect for a mid-budget deal. Excellent food, comfortable accommodations, and fun tour guides. The scenery wasn't too shabby either.

I've never seen a hostel manager so invested in the well-being of his guests. If you stay here, you will have a top-notch experience. Period.

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Me and my friends stayed at this hotel in March 2014. The staff here is really helpful and friendly and helped us with everything we needed. The rooms we slept in were very clean and in good condition. The location is really good and close to many good resturants. Would come again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Úlfur S
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel was clean and was situated at a great location in which it was close to numerous eateries and the Hoan Kiem Lake. The staff were very approachable, especially Zoom (receptionist) and Tung. They were always smiling and took the effort to remember our names. They were also very approachable and constantly check up on us to see if our stay was satisfactory! :)

The rooms were decent and reasonable for the price we paid. There are free computers for you to use near the lobby and they serve great breakfast. There is also a smoothie bar just outside the doors of the hotel.

Overall, the hotel is awesome and I wished I could stay there for more than one night. I would recommend this hotel to those who are touring in Hanoi and wants to stay near the various attractions in Hanoi. I will definitely visit the hotel again if I ever return back to Hanoi! Thank you Little Hanoi Diamond and all its staff for the wonderful time I had during my stay at the hotel! :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends