Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
Panpacific.com
US$77
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$34
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$92
Trip.com
US$190
US$180
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayno elevatorold quarterflights of stairsprivate roomfresh fruitbook toursper nightbreakfast was includedtea and coffeetrain ticketsnight trainfamily roomrooms are cleanbaguetteamazing servicehostel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in since travelling in over 10 months! It has the facilities of a hotel but with a homely hostel feel! Amazing free breakfast every morning also! The biggest reason I left this hostel and then returned was the staff I've never met more accommodating staff anywhere that I've been including top hotels! They will go out of there way to do anything for you! Best hostel in Hanoi for sure!

1  Thank Ryan D
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The stuff is amazing, so helpful and friendly!!! They help you to book tours, and explain everything. The dorm is nice as well. And the location is good you can just walk around and find the main attractions. I really enjoyed my stay there. And breakfast is really good as well.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This place has amazing, friendly staff and really nice, clean and tidy rooms with air con and modern TV. Itś in a great location and they organised all of our tours and transfers for us. Totally recommend!

Room Tip: We had a room on the 6th floor. Quite a hike but a lovely big room and not noisy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian N
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have traveled so many places around Vietnam but this was the one which I couldn't forget. I have arrived Hanoi very late because my flight was delayed, I thought no one can wait for me but the driver he still keep patient and waited until see me. The guy at night ship welcome me with plenty of fruit, tea, coffee and even Lemon juice. He gave me a decent and spacious room. I felt so comfortable. I didn't have so much time in Vietnam so I asked them for recommendation for my short trip. Zoom who worked at front desk was so helpful and friendly. He helped me booked tours to Halong bay and Sapa. Can't believe that they offered me free breakfast when I got back from Sapa in the early morning and of course they let me left my stuff in hotel when I was go away. I did have perfect time in this hotel and I would love to recommend you this lovely hotel. Thanks Zoom and staff.

2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I don't normally write reviews but this hostel was so amazing. The staff really goes above and beyond. It started with an email I received as soon as I booked telling me which cabs I should take to ensure that I would not get scammed. They were full for my second night in Hanoi but the manager called another hostel and booked me in there because they genuinely cared about my well-being. The front lobby has complimentary lemon water and fruit for the guests. The breakfast is incredible and the rooms are extremely clean. Its a short walk away from the lake and is in the heart of the Old Quarter. I highly recommend staying here!!

3  Thank Amanda M