Golden Art Hotel
US$101
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$37
US$232
US$221
US$70
1,508 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayquiet streettrain stationwelcome drinkside streetfresh fruitquiet roomhotel is locatednight trainsim cardstayed here for nightssister hotelamazing staffphoairport pickexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We booked the art trendy after a change of travel plans, so it was last minute day of the stay. The staff was so amazing, made everything very easy, even alerted us of a discount to take advantage of. We were welcomed by friendly staff who gave us a delicious drink and got us hooked up in the room. Free laptop use and wifi in each room and the breakfast area. Great location, and clean rooms. Free breakfast in the morning was delicious. We couldn't have found a better place for the price for that location and quality!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife & I stayed 4 nights in November '13. We recommend this hotel to others, based on:-

- Modest price, very good value for money.

- Well maintained & very clean.

- Our room, while not particularly spacious, was well-appointed and very comfortable.

- We found the in-house sevices, including breakfast & laundry, were excellent and reliable.

- We thought the calibre of the the staff was quite outstanding. Although they appear to be quite a young team, they presented very well (day & night), their communication skills were very good and they all demonstrated a consistent attitude of courtesy & helpfulness. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble.

The clientelle were mostly international visitors, including adult couples, singles & small groups of various ages (20's to 70's).

Room Tip: Rooms at the back avoid street noise.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I visited Hanoi to see my daughter who is living there. We looked at 2 hotels and Art Trendy was the far superior one. I stayed in this lovely little hotel for 7 days and loved the experience. The staff treated me like part of the family and couldn't have been more helpful. They are very motivated to ensure that everything goes smoothly and made lots of phone calls for me, arranging tailor-made clothes were delivered to the hotel, taxis and generally helping me with anything I asked for- I even borrowed the night porter's motor bike helmet when i didn't have one. The breakfasts are delicious and they packed a takeaway breakfast for my early morning departure. The rooms are spotless, comfortable and have laptops with very good connection in every room. The area is on the edge of the tourist area and therefore has food for the locals- pho, bun cha and bia hoi, all close and great. Walk through to Hang Phen, the next street and enjoy the best coffee at the tobacco & coffee shop run by an older woman and the Chodong Xuan market is a close walk. I plan to return in March and will be booking here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a total of 6 nights in October / November 2013. It is new so everything is shiny and in good working order. The hotel has been finished to a high standard. It's location is perfect on one of the more interesting, less touristy streets of the Old Quarter, yet Hoan Kiem lake is an easy 5-10 minute walk away.

From initial email enquiry, to leaving the staff are all incredibly warm, friendly and professional. It seems genuine and I believe is own to good management and training from the owner Mr Martin.

Particular positives are:

- very good quality and super comfy beds
- contemporary, nicely designed rooms
- excellent breakfast
- staff for whom nothing is too much trouble
- high quality and generous bathroom amenities

I had an issue with the shower head which was very quickly mended, otherwise it was a perfect place to stay in Hanoi. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors will be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed in this fantastic little hotel whilst in Hanoi. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff were brilliant, so polite, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was great with lots of choice. Your were really made welcome and everyone wanted to make sure that you were happy. Your name was always remembered which made you feel special. In the middle of the hustle and bustle of the busy old town this gem of a hotel was an oasis of peace and calm. We would happily stay here again.