“It's a surprise”
Review of Golden Art Hotel

Golden Art Hotel
Ranked #9 of 662 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This is the best hotel in my trip to Vietnam. Every staff was so helpful and enthusiastic. They also spoke good English. The hotel provided a good map in the city and gave very good information. The wifi in the hotel was very stable and hi-speed. They even provided a notebook in the room and there was a printer in the lobby which was so useful to travelers planning their trip on the way. The room is clean and quite.
I enjoy my stay here so much and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We (a family of 4) stayed there for 3 nights and this is the best hotel that I ever stayed. The room is nice decorate and clean. The staffs are all friendly and helpful. They provide the best service that my family and I never had before even with 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Junior connecting room is nice for 4 persons. It came with living hall.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We decided to stay here based on the good reviews it had received, and they definitely deserve every positive review. This hotel was fantastic, it was 5 start service at the price of a 2 star motel back home. The staff were so welcoming and accommodating. Also they have free WIFI on every floor unlike most hotels which only have it in the lobby.
I recommend this place whole heartedly and have already recommended it to my friends. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed at the Art Trendy for three nights and was very happy with my choice. Even before arriving, I was impressed with the service, which everyone raves about. Jenny and Emily helped me with my booking and answered all my questions about flights, trains, weather, a good gym nearby etc. The driver was there to meet me at the airport promptly. The hotel was really well located in the old quarter on a car-less street, so less honking and scooter dodging. It was close (walking distance) to a brand new, amazing gym for my morning workouts and great local street food. I walked everywhere in Hanoi without issue, which gave me a chance to really get a sense of the city.
I had room 504. It was nice and quiet, well appointed and very comfortable. Great bed and good pillows, convenient and ample plugs. The bathroom was great as well, although the drain was a bit slow but I never had an issue with water on the floor.
The experience was made all that much more fantastic but the genuinely friendly staff. They are helpful without being overbearing and do whatever it takes to make your stay great. They helped me with restaurant recos and any other information I needed. They stored my luggage safely when I went to Halong Bay. And they waived the laundry charge when I realized that some of my stuff hadn't been washed properly.
I started my Vietnam travels at the Art Trendy, and it was a really great beginning! Thank you all the staff for making my stay truly wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

What an amazing hotel. Staff are so friendly and helpful. My wife and I were made to feel so welcome.
Art trendy was our home away from home.
We arrived on a wet cool Hanoi night to a beautifully serviced room, honeymoon cake included.
Stand out staff included, Charlie, Kathy, Liu and Khai. They were so friendly, kind and patient, a true reflection of the people of Hanoi.
I have no hesitatation in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi.
It is right in the thick of the "Old Quarter" and walking distance to everything you could need. Just awesome.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just returned from my Vietnam vacation that began here in Hanoi at the Art Trendy. What a wonderful staff they have here. I stayed for five days and only had one minor issue which was a misconnect at the airport for my transport pickup to the hotel. This was resolved fairly quickly and beyond that everything was exceptional. My room was on the 6th floor was overlooking the street, which normally might have been a noisy problem, but the hotel is located on a street that is blocked off from both sides so not traffic or noise at all.
The rooms are well appointed, comfortable, modern, clean... they even have a laptop in each room for your use.
The finishing touch at Art Trendy was the morning I checked out, I had to leave early for my flight to Saigon, and they actually opened the kitchen an hour early to make sure I was able to eat breakfast before I left. Now THAT is going the extra mile for your customers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I booked it because of the good reviews and wasn't disappointed. Everything was great: really friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast. They even knew our names after returning on the next day... The room is quiet and has everyhting you need. The location is also very good and close to everything. I would return.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple