“Wonderful Hotel & Nice hotel staff in Hanoi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Art Hotel

Golden Art Hotel
Ranked #5 of 571 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Wonderful Hotel & Nice hotel staff in Hanoi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

It was my first time travel to Hanoi. Staying in Art Trendy hotel is the right choice if anyone wish to stay in Old Quarter of Hanoi. The outlook of hotel looks small but you can get almost everything while you staying there. The people there is so kind & helpfulness which warm our heart. For sure I will stay in this hotel again if I travel there in future.

Kathy has helped me to choose a right and wonderful cruise package for Halong bay. Every staffs in Art Trendy are very friendly and they are the person you can trust.

Thanks so much Art Trendy to making our stay in Hanoi so awesome.

2 Thank Bryan L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

i have done alot of traveling in southeast asia, and i can honestly say i have not experienced
a more helpful and friendly staff, especially chris and kathy, they literally brought me to the
train station for my trip to sapa, got my train ticket for me and put me in the right cabin all
with a smile on there face expecting nothing in return, on my return from sapa they were there
to greet me with the same smile, tell me where else in the world they would do this as just
part of there job, breakfast was great, room clean, very helpful staff, i cannot recommend this hotel
enough, thanks to all of you for making my trip so enjoyable...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank robdesalvo
Hoi An, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Our family of four (kids 8 & 10) stayed here for three nights, extending our stay from our original one night booking. Art Trendy felt like a home away from home thanks to the attentive & kind staff, particularly Katthy. We would retreat back here to recover until our next foray into the craziness of Hanoi. Chris organised our trip to Halong Bay & tickets to Danang with efficiency & excellent communication. They even accompanied us to the train to make sure everything went smoothly! Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice in June inbetween a trip to Halong bay for 3 nights and can honestly say I have never experienced any better customer service from any hotel anywhere in the world. My partner travels 6 months a year with his job and can also say the same. From the welcome drinks on arrival, to showing you to your room, helping with the local area, nothing was too much trouble for the staff of the hotel, and touches such as greeting you by your first names when you arrive back at the hotel after a day out and asking how your day was, were lovely. The hotel itself is a lovely trendy little hotel with everything you could need to escape from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. We travelled to Halong bay for my 40th birthday, and when I arrived back at the hotel the day after my birthday they had decorated our room with balloons and a happy birthday sign, and had had a birthday cake made for me with my name on it and left it on the bed. Truly amazing customer service from a small hotel, we would recommend anyone who stays in Hanoi to choose this hotel and experience the best little gem of a place you could ever wish to stay, thankyou Art Trendy for making our stay in Hanoi a very memorable one ;)

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This little hotel is truly off the charts. My husband and I stayed here for a couple of days during our visit to Hanoi. Its a small hotel on a tiny street, with clean rooms. What is completely outstanding about this hotel is the service. I've never seen a more efficient front desk - the staff are so nice, friendly and customer oriented. They gave us amazing tips on what to see, sent the doorman to the railway station to pick us up when we got back to the hotel after a visit to Sapa, at 5AM, even hung out at the little restaurant to ensure we liked what we ate, and saw us off till the door every time we took a cab to go out. It truly felt like we were staying at a close friend's house - not a mid-range hotel. Would definitely recommend this place! Better service than even St.Regis and the Ws - from the heart!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed for three 1/2 nights in May/June (arranged train station pick up and early check in as arrived into Hanoi at 0445). The hotel staff have excellent English and are very happy to provide travel advice for Hanoi and Vietnam, and organise Ha Long Bay trips (we went with Bhaya Classic 2 day 1 night cruise - outstanding - highly recommended). We left our bags for free until we returned from the cruise and were able to use a shower whilst waiting for our onward connection later that day. Breakfast is tasty with lots of options and plenty of encouragement to eat your fill! Had a great stay, would definately recommend the Art Trendy !

Tahoe City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for a couple nights in April.

Staff were very helpful all around.

Good location, clean room, good internet, good breakfast for a fair price.

Can't complain and would stay there again. They were helpful in booking my train ride to Lao Cai, near Sapa and provided me some good options for Halong Bay too.

WHAT DID IT FOR ME:
I checked out of the hotel early in the morning to go to Sapa. Unfortunately, I forgot my credit card at the counter and didn't even realize it. I'm on the train waiting for it to take off and a bellboy from the hotel comes running down the isle to find me and return my credit card and immediately turned around to get off the train before it started moving and before I had time to respond. I was thoroughly impressed and much appreciated the help.

Room Tip: NOTE: The boutique hotels are the way to go while staying in Hanoi. They are all highly competitiv...