Golden Art Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
New Vision Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Room Service
1,508 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayquiet streettrain stationwelcome drinkside streetfresh fruitquiet roomhotel is locatednight trainsim cardstayed here for nightssister hotelamazing staffphoairport pickexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

When we first arrived at the hotel we were given a welcome drink and cold towel whilst checking in, which was efficient.

The room we were showed was modern and clean, if a little smaller than we're used to (but not a problem as we planned on exploring Hanoi and the room was simply for sleeping).

All the extras here are very very reasonable/cheap including the mini bar, good and laundry. More hotels should adopt these policies, I have no problem paying slightly more, but when hotels insist on charging 5/10/15 times the local prices they won't get my business!

The breakfast was nothing short of outstanding. Very extensive, tasty and best of all cooked freshly with no sign of a buffet for anything but fruit, bread and pastries.

I cannot believe the quality and service of this hotel for the price. This hotel should be number 1, which I'm sure it will be soon!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed several nights at the Art Trendy Hotel in Ha Noi and found it to be a very enjoyable experience. The hotel is bright and airy with a fresh look and feel about the rooms. An extensive breakfast was served each morning and I would have to say the bed that I slept in was one of the most comfortable I have encountered in my travels throughout Asia.

All of the staff were outstanding in their friendliness and helpfulness towards the hotel guests.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room at the front of the hotel on the second floor and found this to be a good location although a little noisy at times during the night. However this did not disturb my sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed in Art Trendy having arrived very late at night and had the pre-arranged car from Art Trendy waiting for us at the airport as promised. Upon arrival we were have a refreshing welcome drink and shown to our room as well as being given useful advice on how to navigate Hanoi as a tourist.
We had taken advantage of a deal on the Hotel's website and managed to get a very nice and large junior suite for the same price as a standard room so I would recommend checking their website before booking for special deals!
Breakfast was good (a small buffet plus a menu to order more substantial breakfast dishes) which was all included in the room rate.
What makes Art Trendy a hotel I would highly recommend is the level of customer service we received during the entirety of our stay. Seeming genuinely interested in your needs, the Hotel staff went out of their way to sort out a mix up with train tickets we had organised to be delivered the hotel ringing the third party travel agent on our behalf.
All in all I would definitely recommend staying in Art Trendy particularly if Hanoi is your first stop in Vietnam as the staff will prepare you for what to anticipate on your travels though Vietnam!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HannahC00per
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Excellent value for money, located within easy walking distance to the restaurants, lake and shops. The breakfasts were cooked fresh and would rival a 4 star hotel, one of the best we have ever had. The rooms were clean and everything you needed was available. Thank you Art Trendy, we had a great time staying with you and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stopped near the lift, the lift was quiet no noise at all but you could hear the usual noisy people that are not quiet when late in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Spent 6 weeks travelling through Vietnam and this was by far and away the best hotel we have stayed in. Room, location comfort cleanliness etc were all excellent but what made the hotel stand out was the attention to detail and the genuine enthusiasm the staff showed to their jobs. A couple of examples where they went the extra mile - 1) sorted out everything for our trip to Sapa by train and then took us to the station, sorted the tickets (can be a bit of a minefield) and the. Showed us onto the train and into our cabin. 2) when we arrived back from Sapa to Hanoi ready for a flight, we showered and changed in the hotel (free of charge) and when it turned out one of our group had left his kindle on the train they rang the company, found it and then we t back the selves and picked it up for us (again out of the goodness of their hearts). A truly wonderful experience that I couldn't recommend highly enough. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple