“Excellent Stay”

Hanoi Old Town
Ranked #16 of 628 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2014

During my stay in this hotel April 2014 -

In any hotel, the prime things you require is Location, Hospitality, Friendly Staff, Food and Cleanliness - and this hotel is no doubt 5 star rating in all above. Yes one more thing I forget to mention about the price - Real Value for money.

I like to give my special .. not special very special thanks to Staff member Anna - Great Work .. unbelievable , you know she was pregnant during my stay and during the pregnancy any lady requires good care .. but she was giving her 100% for the care of the guests.

I would like to congratulate Hotel for having the best staff. By the means of this forum , I would like to give my special thanks to Anna, Amber and other staff members who made our stay a memorable stay.

I strongly recommend , if you want value for money, stay at this hotel at least once and I know you will also recommend this hotel to others like me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SiamTouristo
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Old Town

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We have checked personally maybe 10 different hotels in the old quarter and this one was a winner after all.

Nice staff, good breakfast, perfect rate for the room (16 usd).

For sure there are few sacrifices to the price - furniture is not new etc., the windows are not soundproof :) there were some reconstruction works during our stay but the hotel is very clean, rooms are really big.

We would stay here again, that's for sure :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The staff at Hanoi Old Town is extremely friendly and eager to make sure you have a pleasant stay. They even let me keep my motor bike there for almost 2 months while I traveled to other parts of south east Asia. It is in the heart of Old Town Hanoi. So, it is perfect for walking. It's a great deal for the money. I really enjoyed my stay and plan to stay there again whenever I return to Hanoi.

Adam

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Strangelove2001
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay at hanoi old town hotel as staff there are friendly & helpful. Hotel price are reasonable. Even though this is not a five star hotel but they will try their best level to provide 5 star service to all the customer. If you need assistance, you may contact their friendly staff by the name of "Thuy" (Amber).

Room Tip: Try to request room @ level 6 as you can view the scenery.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hanoi old town hotel was good for a few nights stay. We were staying here around a trip to Halong Bay. The first nights too! Was nice but didn't have any curtains. The room didn't over look anything at all, but I like it dark when I sleep. The second night be were in a room off the reception which wasn't as comfortable but wa s still clean. All in all an ok place to stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Claire G
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here our first night in Hanoi and loved the hotel. Lan arranged for someone to pick us up from the airport and take us right to the hotel. We got a free upgrade for our room upon arrival! The rooms were very clean and had wifi, lots of space, and a mini fridge. The staff were helpful and spoke English well. We even left our bags with them while we went overnight to Halong Bay (which we had been advised not to do), and they were kept safe/were untouched. Would highly recommend!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Reasonably good hotel and I stayed in this hotel for around 4 nights. Very friendly staff specially Anna, Tien Duong and my dearest in kitchen. She remembered our names and our likings. Tien Duong is also very friendly on reception and I can never forget this trip. Real wonderful Trip.

I would recommend to get this hotel, if you are looking for real value for money and want to stay on a very safe environment.

Yes .. I remember her name .. she was Amber .. yes Amber, I have visited many countries and stayed at many hotels and I have never seen such a helpful Staff .. Amber .. She remembers everybody , their choice, their names etc and She is the one who made our days memorable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends