“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #14 of 576 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Bunbury, Australia
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

A nice little hotel right in the right place in Hanoi to start your adventure from. Markets are close and sight seeing is close as well. Staff are really really excellent and friendly. Loved our stay.

Room Tip: I had a front balcany room which at times noise from the street could be heard...but waking up and g...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel is cool.because we can use tv,fridge,shower,air conditioner,PC and wifi.In addition,it is reasonable.The staffs also give you great entertainment.When i asked them to call a cab for me,they suggested that they take me to everywhere by their bicycles.i got a driver and a guide who is able to speak English.some staffs worked for a tour guider.i was impressed and had a blast in Hanoi.i turuly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank jojofiji
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Located in the busy street of the old quarters. If you're a budget traveller, this is the kind of hostel that you might to choose. Our room and towels were clean and change everyday. The breakfast was great, not a buffet but you could choose what you would prefer to eat on the day. The air condition in our room was cold and great for the warm and humid weather. The staff were very accommodating and would assist you in all matters.

Amber made arrangement through the hostel for our nights in Halong Bay and that was the highlight of our trip.

If I were to give any suggestion, it would be the towels in our room. They were old towels and are very worn. Hopefully the management would read this and take it as a constructive criticism.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor with a balcony overlooking the street. If you want a good sleep, do n...
9 Thank TippyLeigh
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I would like to share with my own experience during my stay in this hotel last month (April 2014-May 2014) , I would like to say that staff of this hotel is the best staff, i have ever seen before. During my stay , Anna and Amber two were the best members of the hotel. Specially Anna, she was very hard working and dedicated to her work, even she needs some rest (because of her days), she is giving her 100% performance to the work.

As this was our first visit to Hanoi and we did not feel any problem in finding the locations and areas of our interest, because she always show the place on map (she had many copies of Maps on her desk). Wonderful job - I will definitely stay in this hotel during my next visit on December 2014 and i wish if I find these two staff members in hotel.

My 100% 5 out 5 marks to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you need to stay with comfort , stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ShipaBansal
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our stay in the hostel was amazing. Our room is very nice, but cheap, the owner and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They have meet and greet activities for the travellers. The location is very convenient, walking distant from the night market and bars. I would highly recommend this hostel due to the atmosphere, the staff and the value for money.

1 Thank michelle c
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The hotel a bit old, but overall it is clean to stay, I suppose to stay 4 night over this hotel, but due to some issue happen, they had to change us to another hotel to stay, anyhow even it seem a bit trouble, but the service they provide is excellent, as they not simply drop me to any hotel, the hotel they compensate me is nice. I m comfortable to stay at the hotel.

I would recommend this hotel due to their good service, it is a pleasant stay over this hotel.
My friend who also staying this hotel seem no complaint on the hotel too
Recommended hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Pattaya, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

During my stay in this hotel April 2014 -

In any hotel, the prime things you require is Location, Hospitality, Friendly Staff, Food and Cleanliness - and this hotel is no doubt 5 star rating in all above. Yes one more thing I forget to mention about the price - Real Value for money.

I like to give my special .. not special very special thanks to Staff member Anna - Great Work .. unbelievable , you know she was pregnant during my stay and during the pregnancy any lady requires good care .. but she was giving her 100% for the care of the guests.

I would like to congratulate Hotel for having the best staff. By the means of this forum , I would like to give my special thanks to Anna, Amber and other staff members who made our stay a memorable stay.

I strongly recommend , if you want value for money, stay at this hotel at least once and I know you will also recommend this hotel to others like me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family