Hanoi Old Town Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$50
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$74
US$370
US$281
  • Pool
1,062 results
All reviewshalong baynight marketrecommend this hotelamazing staffdong xuan marketenjoyed my staybudget hotelnorth vietnamrooms are cleanspecial thanksair cona great stayhotel is locatedbusy streetfree breakfaststayed here for nightsthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My two brothers and I used Hanoi as a base for travels around North Vietnam and ended up staying here a total of three times. We stayed in a different triple room each time, and each was a comfortable, air-conditioned retreat from hot and crazy Hanoi.

For the price, I would highly recommend and definitely stay again. Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Evan M
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

the nicest place we stayed in our trip. clean cheap and the workers helping always! the even alowed us to stay there until our night train to sapa. the hotel manger even asked us what we thought in the end of our stay, and gave us tips.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Guy R
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I recently visited this hotel and it is a great affordable place to stay. On their website, guests can book a package that includes a 2d/1n tour in Ha Long bay in addition to two nights at the hotel and airport pickup. The package totals to about $300 between two people, which is a great price. I really recommend booking a tour through the hotel and through Lan, who is excellent to work with and patient. She answered all my questions and was flexible with how I wanted to pay and picking up my friend who was arriving to Hanoi separately from me.

The hotel itself is defiantly a budget hotel, so please don't expect the Ritz Carlton. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are clean enough that it doesn't gross me out. The first night we were here, the bed was a little hard but my friend and I were able to fall asleep just fine. When we came back to Hanoi from Ha Long Bay, they upgraded us to a nicer room on the 6th floor which was great. I think it's because I gave up my triple room for a double room, when they needed to fit a bigger family. Overall, the staff is really friendly and will help you out with anything you need. Thanks to the wonderful staff, I would recommend this place to anyone who is traveling to Hanoi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I would like to thank all Hanoi Old Town Hotel staff for taking so good care of us. We visited Hanoi in May2014 without knowing what we may expect. It was nice surprise as the city is amazing and the Old Town Hotel is really cool place with great staff. It is little hotel well located in the centre of Old Quarter good starting point to explore the city. The rooms are spacious and clean, staff very helpful and all the tours booked through them very professionally organised. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for good but affordable place to stay in Hanoi. Once again many thanks to Canh, Ann, Lan and any other friendly staff who made our stay in Hanoi so enjoyable.
Stan & Dorota G

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DorotaG444
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I visited this hotel in January this year. A really cool place with great staff. The rooms are spacious and have all comforts including very fast wi-fi. At the tour desk you also get a lot of advise and staff will give you a city map to help you find your way around Hanoi. Thanks to Canh and Vin guys I will be back one day. Vin the tour to Yen Duc was so well organised and a great experience. Really appreciated all the good care you all took of us. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple