I stayed only one night but had an great expirience. Heres why:
- Exelent location just in the center of the buissy old town
- Nice, clean room
- Comfortable beds
- Nice bathroom with hot shower with soap, shampoo, and toothbrushes.
- Cheap, but does not feel like it.
- Cozy, light restaurant, where I was served complimentary breakfast with a sweet smile, even though I showed late.
Last but best :)
*Incredible friendly and sweet staff, who went out of their way to help you and give you the best prizes.
Will for sure stay again and hang out with the sweet staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hanoi Old Town is a newly renovated 3 star hotel in the hear of Hanoi's Old Quarter. We are proud to be one of the first hotel owned and run by a westerner in Hanoi's Old Quarter. At Hanoi Old Town hotel, we offer 28 luxurious and boutique rooms with full of modern and well-equipped furniture which meet all guests’ standard. We also offer the best priced, highest standard tours and travels for Vietnam for all budgets. By taking a little time to stay here with us, you will enjoy amazing and unbelievable experiences never felt before. We ensure to make every effort to accommodate all guests staying here. Book with Hanoi Old Town Hotel today to guarantee a truly amazing stay in Hanoi, one of the most exciting, vibrant and captivating city in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Hanoi Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.