“Very welcoming Hanoi experience”

Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #6 of 422 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This quiet, little boutique hotel is just a step out of the door away from the bustling street life of Hoan Kiem District, a five-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, right next to the warren of narrow alleyways running through Hanoi's old quarter.

The very attentive english-speaking staff (knowing all their guests by name) are sure to make everybody feel at home, from ensuring communication prior to the stay to airport/trainstation pick-up arrangements and welcome refreshments upon arrival.

Our room was clean and cosy, with a safe, wifi and a laptop for complimentary use, kettle and coffee and tea and fresh fruit every day. The exquisite breakfast is a mix of buffet-style bread, spreads and fruit and freshly prepared warm dishes a la carte. Their Phở still ranks very high on my every growing list of vietnamese breakfast soups.

Great place to enjoy Hanoi.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The location is good as its located in the old quarters so you don't have to travel far. Plus the train station is only 15 minutes away by foot although take a taxi you have a lot of bags.

The service is top-notched, all their staffs speaks english fluently so no worries there and will do everything to make your stay enjoyable. Example is when I had to leave my bags in Hanoi and only took a small backpack to Sapa and they helped arranged for bus, train and taxi whenever I needed the help.

The facilities are very good, all modern and clean plus in working order. What can I say? I had the best stay in Hanoi. Oddly I found the single premium much better than the double premium room, but that is my preference since I travelled alone during my 1 month trip here in Vietnam.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I can only echo all the brilliant and positive things people have said about this top hotel. Right from the very warm welcome you receive on arrival, the staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient ! They will organise everything for you and genuinely care that you have a safe and enjoyable stay, and take the hassle out of your onward journey. The hotel itself is very well appointed, very clean and comfortable ! The breakfast is plentiful, lots of choice and well presented. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will stay here on my next visit to Hanoi !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I booked this hotel on the way back from Ha long bay, and didn't really know what it was going to be like. But I was very happy once I arrived. The staff are very helpful and knowledgable on the city, they remember your name and greet you every morning. The rooms are medium size for Hanoi but are very well appointed and are VERY quiet which was a nice change for Hanoi. The breakfast is chosen from a menu and the three nights I was there everything was fantastic. Considering the price is so low they will more than meet your expectations. I'll stay here on my next trip to Hanoi

Room Tip: Only the rear rooms have lift access if that is required
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our room, the service, the breakfast, and the hotel's location were all top-notch. All for a very reasonable price. The staff is very well-informed and helpful with arranging travel to and from Hanoi.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Hanoi with our 2,5 years daughter and we were very happy with this hotel. The location in the city, the comfort of the room, the breakfast were very good. The staff is incredibly nice & always ready to help. They organized our trip to halong bay & sapa with a high quality service. It was great to have such help when you are travelling with a kid. We highly recommend this hotel full of good surprises!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Greeted on arrival with cold wet towels, fresh fruit and a mango lassie cold drink. Room was clean and well appointed. It is in a great location to explore the old quarter and situated in a quiet street where no road noise could be heard from our room. Breakfast is very good and "all you can eat". The only gripe I have is that I requested a twin room a month in advance as I was travelling with my son. The hotel only has one twin room and we didn't get it.
Overall a great boutique style hotel and I would stay there again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family