Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsamazing staffcity viewhalong bay triplaundry servicewould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My family and I booked two nights at the Art Boutique Hotel, Hanoi in mid-March. We were extremely impressed with the service provided by the efficient and courteous staff. I'd like to especially commend Yen, who was the receptionist who attended to us on both days. The points which made our stay here memorable are as follows:

1. Always more than willing to help us with our requests (day-trip planning, Hanoi city tour, recommendations for Hanoi etc.)
2. Delicious breakfast spread.
3. Clean and beautiful room, with a balcony which overlooks a portion of Hanoi city. (We were on the top floor - 7th floor)
4. Free wine and fruits were provided in the room.
5. Never forgetting to ask us how our day was and how they could improve.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Hanoi because of its location within the city and also because of the great service here.

Room Tip: If travelling with 3 or more, try to request for the top floor (triple room).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

A well kept hanoi secret in the heart of the old quarter. Complimentary non alcoholic cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Staff very friendly large comfortable bed which my wife loved the fresh flower petals. Like a second honeymoon. Room large with tv and fridge. Quiet despite being on road front and excellent breakfast. Bag storage no problem whilst walking around and towels provided to shower before leaving after check out. Would not hesitate to stay again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed in February ..Sorry about the wait ! First Staff were SO helpful friendly and polite.The first receptionist I met after a long flight was Chris he was great and immeadiately had good vibes about the hotel ..this continued for four days .Breakfast was excellent as were the rooms.
I would throughly recommend it and would stay again.Locatuion is also good.

Best Andrew

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I booked this hotel directly on their web site. As I was staying for 3 nights or more they arranged to collect me from the airport at no charge. (NB this was a promotion at the time).
I stayed here on two occasions in rooms to the rear of the building that had only very occasional minor outside noise.

(I did not see any double-glazing in Vietnam and therefore rooms facing streets cop the noise. )

The rooms have everything one could need including an umbrella!
The staff are very attentive and the breakfast plentiful.
Paul C

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I used the Art Hotel as my base while in northern Vietnam between Sapa and Halong Bay. The staff was amazing, really top notch, they were genuine and it felt like home. They kept my luggage while I was on excursions, they made my travel life in the Hanoi area very easy. Definitely appreciated the gesture of sending a staff with me to the train station an made sure I was ticketed and boarded in the right cabin as they thought it would be confusing. Breakfast is great. They go above and beyond. The location in the old quarter is great. The shower had great pressure and hot water. Comfortable linens and bedding. Highly recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo