“If there's such things as perfect, this hotel is then :)”

and 1 more site!
Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #6 of 436 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I chose this hotel after reading so many good reviews in Trip Advisor. Without the slightest doubt, I assure you that all the good reviews are saying nothing but the truth! Me and hubby arrived at the hotel quite late around 9.30pm but we were welcomed with a warm gesture, served with drinks and towel while they prepare our room. The hotel was so kind by preparing a cake for us in the room with rose petals scattered on bed to celebrate our anniversary :)

The room was small but comfy with all basic toiletries provided. There's also a TV in the room with so many channels and we got to watch all the World Cup games in the comfort of our room. Not forgetting a laptop with wifi too. Everyday they will provide fruits and jelly/candy in the room with coffee & tea facilities.

Breakfast was heavenly. I had my breakfast like a queen :) There's a selection of fruits and you can also choose the main course from the menu..the plus point is you can order as much as you like from the menu :)

The location of the hotel is perfect. Everything is like a walking distance. Next to the hotel is a 24hours convenience shop in case you need anything. The hotel also provides a map which is very helpful and you can never get lost using the map even if you wander around on foot.

Our stay at the hotel doesn't even feel like staying in a hotel, it's full or warmth and welcoming as if you're meeting a friend that you've known forever.

All in all, this hotel is PERFECT!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iejan

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at Art Boutique Hotel for 1 night and everything was so well prepared and arranged for us! Booked the tours from this hotel (to Halong Bay and Sapa) and they did everything to ensure that we will not be lost (arranging airport transfers, transport to and fro the train station,).

Everyone there was just beaming with smile, happiness and ready to greet you when you enter. Was greeted on day 1 with refreshing towels (that smells really nice) and tasty welcome drink. Rooms wise we got the deluxe city view. It was very clean and cozy looking, nice and clean toilet, equipped with Laptop with free wifi, mini bar, snacks, free fruits. We even got free yoghurt pudding from them!

Location wise, it was very convenient as it is located in the Old Quarters, about 15mins walk away from the Hoan Kiem lake, which is then accessible to the water puppet show, dong xuan market, St Joseph's Cathedral and French QUarters. (the walking map was very user-friendly provided by the staff).

Overall an amazing experience that I would recommend! and a big Thank you to Art boutique staff! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cnyest
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The warmth and authenticity of the staff at this hotel has stayed with me since I left to travel south from Hamoi. During my 3 day stay in this intimate and very well situated hotel, reception staff went out of their way. They made great suggestions for food, day trips, train trips, and massage - and were most sensitive to my requests. They were most obliging in arranging the things I chose to do. The location and standard of accommodation all make this place fantastic. Thanks again to Lan, Charlie, Theo and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We recently stayed for two nights. Location was good, staff were excellent. The breakfast was great. I traveled by train to Hue and they organised tickets and sent a lad with us to the station to carry bags and get us onto the train. Room was great, a/c and the sweets on the pillow each night was a nice touch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John E
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I can only say that I agree with everyone who has given this hotel a top rating, stating its excellent service and amazing staff. Breakfast was delicious and very extensive, you even get to choose the dish of your choice from a menu. Just like in a restaurant.
Unfortunately I got sick during my stay in Hanoi, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They phoned me in my room to check on me, and brought me food when I got hungry but was too weak to go outside. For no extra charge. They even went to the pharmacy to get me medicines, something which I would never expect of them. Just amazing. Thank you once again for everything!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great location next, very nice hotel and very clean, but what makes it outstanding is the staff. The desk staff know (and address) their guests by name are so friendly and helpful making visiting a new city so easy. More than happy to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi.

Room Tip: They had a summer sale where all rooms (including family suite) are $US35 per night. Normal price n...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Be prepared for the staff to get to know your name and greet you as you walk through their quaint Lobby!

It's really a A hidden Gem!

Located walking distance from a few sites and dining. + A great Free Breakfast!

They went above and beyond even helping me get onto Facebook when I need to reach a friend!

Room Tip: Stayed in the '03 stack away from the street. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends