“Great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 371 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful part of our holiday, great staff always there to help. If only to assist me to find a mini mart, which was only 2 doors up but such a small shop front I missed it. Lovely rooms, cleaned every day, such personal service was really special. Breakfast was amazing always encouraging us to eat our fill to get us through the day. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed at The Art Boutique Hotel for 4 nights in May 2014. After a long flight from Australia we were greeted with a warm smile, cool wash cloths and a delicious welcome juice! We stayed in a family balcony room, which was really well appointed with 2 queen beds and plenty storage space. It was great to have a balcony over looking the bustling streets of the old quarter complete with a double swinging chair, which my kids really loved! The shower was great too, the best water pressure we had in Vietnam! The Hotel was happy to store our luggage while we were on a cruise on Halong Bay and they even had our laundry cleaned and waiting for us on our return. Breakfasts were great with plenty of tasty options to choose from. We found the location great, very central and not noisy in the night. The staff were always very helpful and every time we returned to the hotel after a day or night out, we were welcomed like long lost friends. We really, really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank SporadicTraveller101
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at the Art Boutique Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam for 10 days. This place really has it going on. The wonderful staff, Charly, Lan, and Huyuan, really made me feel welcome and special. They went out of their way to make sure that I had everything I needed. They gave wonderful advice on tours, food, shopping, monuments, etc. and even accompanied me to buy silk one afternoon (it was low season, so they had time) As a woman traveling alone, I felt safe and looked out for by the staff at this hotel. I could not have put my vacation in more capable hands.

Ms. Emily Le helped with my reservation via email. She was efficient and friendly and booked a trip to Sapa (3 days, 2 nights) and a cruise down Halong Bay (3 days, 2 nights ) for me. All of the vouchers and transfers were in perfect order. Breakfast was awesome and there was so much food served that I wouldn't get hungry again until 2-3pm in the afternoon.

The rooms have many personal touches. Flowers strewn across the bed, candy, water, fruit, all complimentary. Because of the Art Boutique Hotel, my vacation was seamless and without hitches, which is saying a lot in frenetic Hanoi

I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE without hesitation. When I return to Hanoi, I intend to stay there again.

Room Tip: The quiet room is crazy great!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank shade3
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We only stayed one night, our lást night in Hanoi, however we found it a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the streets below. The staff were super friendly. The rooms well appointed and extremely comfortable.The hotel took care of our laundry needs overnight (for which we were very grateful after a muddy time in Sapa), directed ús to local eating spots, markets and money exchange, and organised our transfer to the airport. This hotel is hard to fault.

Room Tip: Rôom 702 comes with ít ơn balcony and city views, complete with swing chair
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank gillianscott28
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I chose this hotel after reading so many good reviews in Trip Advisor. Without the slightest doubt, I assure you that all the good reviews are saying nothing but the truth! Me and hubby arrived at the hotel quite late around 9.30pm but we were welcomed with a warm gesture, served with drinks and towel while they prepare our room. The hotel was so kind by preparing a cake for us in the room with rose petals scattered on bed to celebrate our anniversary :)

The room was small but comfy with all basic toiletries provided. There's also a TV in the room with so many channels and we got to watch all the World Cup games in the comfort of our room. Not forgetting a laptop with wifi too. Everyday they will provide fruits and jelly/candy in the room with coffee & tea facilities.

Breakfast was heavenly. I had my breakfast like a queen :) There's a selection of fruits and you can also choose the main course from the menu..the plus point is you can order as much as you like from the menu :)

The location of the hotel is perfect. Everything is like a walking distance. Next to the hotel is a 24hours convenience shop in case you need anything. The hotel also provides a map which is very helpful and you can never get lost using the map even if you wander around on foot.

Our stay at the hotel doesn't even feel like staying in a hotel, it's full or warmth and welcoming as if you're meeting a friend that you've known forever.

All in all, this hotel is PERFECT!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank iejan
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at Art Boutique Hotel for 1 night and everything was so well prepared and arranged for us! Booked the tours from this hotel (to Halong Bay and Sapa) and they did everything to ensure that we will not be lost (arranging airport transfers, transport to and fro the train station,).

Everyone there was just beaming with smile, happiness and ready to greet you when you enter. Was greeted on day 1 with refreshing towels (that smells really nice) and tasty welcome drink. Rooms wise we got the deluxe city view. It was very clean and cozy looking, nice and clean toilet, equipped with Laptop with free wifi, mini bar, snacks, free fruits. We even got free yoghurt pudding from them!

Location wise, it was very convenient as it is located in the Old Quarters, about 15mins walk away from the Hoan Kiem lake, which is then accessible to the water puppet show, dong xuan market, St Joseph's Cathedral and French QUarters. (the walking map was very user-friendly provided by the staff).

Overall an amazing experience that I would recommend! and a big Thank you to Art boutique staff! :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cnyest
Hue, Vietnam
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The warmth and authenticity of the staff at this hotel has stayed with me since I left to travel south from Hamoi. During my 3 day stay in this intimate and very well situated hotel, reception staff went out of their way. They made great suggestions for food, day trips, train trips, and massage - and were most sensitive to my requests. They were most obliging in arranging the things I chose to do. The location and standard of accommodation all make this place fantastic. Thanks again to Lan, Charlie, Theo and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo