“Ideal Location, Comfortbable and Clean, with Great Staff”
Review of Hotel Bluebell

Hotel Bluebell
Ranked #48 of 352 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Toronto, Canada
“Ideal Location, Comfortbable and Clean, with Great Staff”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I cannot say enough about this lovely hotel. Room was great size, clean and comfy. The best part though is the staff - ask for 'Hai'. Not only did he personally take me out for a little tour on scooters and beer, but, he and 'Kevin' were always available and happy to help with little recommendations and answer questions. They kept my large backpack safe while I toured both Ha Long Bay and Sapa, and also allowed me to park my motorcycle and bring it indoors for safe storage at night. Brilliant Job!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

As many of you may have experienced in SE Asia as well.. It sometimes feels like people are constantly trying to rip you off... Bluebell hotel changed my opinion! They were very helpful in planning our trip and giving advice even after we checked out. They kept all our belongings safe (including recovering my missing wallet that I mistakenly left behind). two thumbs up! Hotel is in a great location and its one of the best budget rooms we've stayed in Vietnam.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This a small hotel with excellent rooms, everything is very clean and well presented and the price is very good value. I really could ask for more for the price. And the location is great just by the cathedral near the lake and the old quarter.

They also offer a variety of tours to places like Halong Bay and Sapa, providing friendly advice on what options would suit best without every trying to pressure you into buying anything. The tours I did were both excellent and good value for money and inline with what other people had paid through different agents. I would happily recommend Bluebell as a place to stay and/or to book a tour.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Luis S
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I very like this hotel. I fell very comfortable when I stay at here. The staff is friendly and help me so much.Bluebell hotel near The Big Church, near Hoan Kiem Lake, Bar and many souvenir shops so very convenient for me. specially, it is very cheap. I'll stay at here again when i come back to Ha Noi

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The hotel is small but clean. The staff is friendly. The price is very reasonable.
It is in the center of the old quarter so we can take a walk around the old city. There are many souvernir shops near by.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Montpellier, France
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Perfect location, next to the St Joseph Church, not far from the main train station.
Hair dryer, TV, Wifi, hot water...
Cheap price. Smiling staff (some better in english than others...).

Our room and bathroom were small, the double bed was only a bed for 1 and a half person.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I came from Hochiminh city for my traveling to Sapa and Halong Bay. I stayed in Bluebell hotel for my first and last day for my visit Hanoi city. This hotel is in Hanoi center, near Hoan Kiem lake, Great Church,... Very convenient for a traveler.
Hotel staffs have a warm hospitality, thoughtful attitude whenever I need for assistance.
This hotel will be my first choice if I come back to Hanoi again.

• Stayed March 2014