“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Hanoi 3B Hotel

Hanoi 3B Hotel
Ranked #10 of 639 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The service at the front desk was great. They were able to work with me on scheduling out the next few days of our trip and we booked our tickets to and from catba as well as the night train to Hue through them.

Rooms are very nice for the price, and the noodle soup for breakfast was delicious. Can't ask for more.

My wife had a birthday while we were in Hanoi, which they noticed on her passport. On our way out the door for the evening they had a birthday cake waiting for her!! They definitely went the extra mile.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Rachel & David,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear you have a wonderful stay in our Hanoi 3B Hotel. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us .

My team and i look forward to seeing you again.

The Management Team

Reviewed 1 June 2013

your review: "We stayed at Hanoi 3B Hotel on 3rd of May 2013 and it really did live up to all expectations. Very clean, spacious and great value. Everything felt brand new even though it's nearly 3 years old. The breakfast was also fabulous and a great selection. This accommodation was definitely 5 star quality and I can't recommend it enough. Thank you Dragon and Phuong, you are a great staff i have met in asia."

• Stayed: April 2013
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Mr Tuyenhoang,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay at our Hanoi 3B Hotel. Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Once again we appreciated your experience at our hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon, on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Everytime when I come to Hanoi for travelling by myself or with my family always use the sevice from this hotel,
The Staff especially the young dap guy name "Long", who work at the reception at this hotel for me feeling impress with him, he so kind and goods service all the time in stay here.
For Room if compare the price and good location at old quater, I think is very excellent price.

Dear Mr Eak,

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have been staying in this nice hotel in a double room with a travel friend as well as on my own in a single room. Both times it was very very nice. You pay a little bit more compared to a hostel or a very cheap hotel but the value you get is very nice. Everything in the room appears to be new, the bathroom facilities are clean and the showers do what they are supposed to do - deliver a lot of hot water. Staff is very very friendly, they speak good English and help you with every problem. Rooms were cleans evey day and the wifi worked great on both floors I stayed.
So in total, if you want to spend some days off budged (single room), this hotel gives you all you need. In a double room it is actually not that expensive! I had a great time.

Dear Mr Sir-Tramp-A-Lot ,

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were so impressed with the Hanoi 3B hotel. We received such great service from Dragon and Miss Phuong and felt very spoilt in the honeymoon suite!
The staff (especially Dragon) were just incredible, and although we only stayed for two nights, they recommended and booked tours for us to visit Sapa and Halong Bay. We had to catch an over night train to Sapa so they organised a taxi to pick us up and take us to the train station. But the best part was, they organised their fantastic concierge (Duong??) to follow on his motorbike behind the taxi, just so that he could carry our bags from the taxi onto the train. What great service!
In between tours, they even let us come back to the hotel and let us into a room where we could use the shower AND they gave us complimentary breakfast... and this was days after we'd already checked out.
We would definitely stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite was gorgeous... with rose petals on the bed and an entire 'honeymoon' ca...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Ms Kimberley & Mr Jack,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay at our Hanoi 3B Hotel. Dragon and Phuong, they really happy when they read your your review with their name with sweet words on that, they would like to sincere thanks to you.

Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I used this hotel based on its reputation and the bottom line is that this is a comfortable well organized travel emporium that exceeded expectations. The front desk is manned by two very capable, well spoken and kind souls. They can offer tour advice and booking that is reasonably priced and on time. I had a return train from several days away that came in at five a.m., but they had one of their staff meet me at the station to get me back to the hotel without haggling over a taxi price. Such service.
The breakfast buffet is plentiful and they will make a smoothie for you as well. Tomorrow i am catching a six am flight to Danang and they will have a little meal to carry with me to the airport! There are many good restaurants nearby and of course street food is plentiful. I took a cooking class from a chef at a restaurant a few steps from the 3B. My room was a standard one but it was cool comfortable and had plenty of hot water. Very good wifi, phones in rooms and tv with lots of English speaking channels. I saw a Red Sox game and English premiership games. Clean for sure. I don't think you can beat this.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Ajaxburl
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Dear Ajaxburl,

Reviewed 24 May 2013

The staff of this hotel speaks very good English. they're also very helpful and friendly. Today I needed the buy a certain thing and the receptionist (who had the day off) took me to the other side of the city on the back of his motorbike to go get it. For free. Their tourist information is also very wide. Rooms are excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear Mr Chuck,

We would like to say thank you very much for your lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We would be very happy to see you again on a future trip to Hanoi.

All the best