“Amazing price in heart of Old Quarter, exceptional staff!!”
Review of Hanoi 3B Hotel

Hanoi 3B Hotel
Ranked #8 of 628 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

The most genuinely friendly staff!! Small, cute hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter. I was recommended to this hotel by Hanoi Guesthouse because they were full. They kept telling me the room was tiny. I didn't expect much with this description. When I arrived I was greeted with smiles and the guy from Hanoi Guesthouse carried my bags for me. After traveling all day this was nice. I arrived and they showed me to my tiny room but it was very quaint, cute and stylish so size didn't matter. It felt like a room aboard a ship which I liked!! It had a fridge, AC, tv, bathroom etc. And decorative rose petals arranged on the bedspread! For $15USD/night and breakfast included this was a GREAT deal! They stored my bags for me all day until I moved to Hanoi Guesthouse (pre paid on Agoda). I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. Excellent service, location to Bia Hoi, tourist sights and you're in the charming Old Quarter!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank greeneggsandem
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Emily,

I am truly grateful for your feedback and thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hanoi 3B Hotel in Tripadvisor.com. Also thank you for your compliment that we are a fabulous hotel.

Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Once again we appreciated your experience at our hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon, on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hanoi 3B Hotel

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was recommended for this hotel by 2 French guys. It was not disappointed. The Accommodation was great and just as I had expected. I stayed in an superior single room for 3 nights. First look, it attracted me by the special Elephant on bed, it's so cute. The rooms were clean, tidy and serviced daily. These are good as it gives you quick access and everything is handy. Helpful staff, would recommend it to other travelers.

Room Tip: They offer the balcony room as well, ask the Receptionist with any help.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Dear Ashley,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy with your comments. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thank you.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Stayed at Hanoi 3B Hotel on 3 separate occasions while traveling with friends and each time had a wonderful experience. This hotel is located right in the heart of the action in the Old Quarter (where all foreign travelers stay) and have no complaints whatsoever. The hotel is immaculately in terms of cleanliness, decor is nice (unlike everywhere else I stayed during my 7 weeks in Vietnam) and the cherry on top is the staff. Both Mr. Dragon and Mrs. Phoung are top notch; excellent English, willingness to share info about Hanoi and Vietnam, and always greeted with a smile. I highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Hanoi.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evan1026
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Mr Evan,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to be your good choice in Hanoi and very happy that you have enjoyed our service and our staffs are attentive to your every need and really make your stay a memorable.

We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you and your friends next time.

Thank you.

Hanoi 3B Hotel team.

Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

They picked us up from the airport and helped us book trains, taxi and Ha long bay. Since we passed Hanoi several times (because of Sapa, halong bay and on our way back home) its really nice to have place where you can stay and where they are helpful. So it kinda became our home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ar-Juul
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear Mr Jan and Ms Julieta,

We are so happy to hear you have a wonderful stay in our Hanoi 3B Hotel. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us .

We would be very happy to see both of you with your sissier again on a future trip to Hanoi.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Well, I'm very fortunate to have joined the family @ Hanoi 3B Hotel. I'm blessed to have found one trusted, naturally warm and kind staff. I was blessed to have been invited as one of the guests for that "BIG FEAST" and enjoyed free dinner with fellow guests. I got to join the staff during their lunch also which made me feel that I'm part of the family. To the chef, thanks for the sumptuous food and I'm blessed to have 3 full meals on my first day, hahaha...Where else you could find such extraordinary generous hotel like this? only in Hanoi 3B Hotel...During my two days stay there, I could feel the concern from everyone in the family and it reminds me of my own family in the Philippines where there is sense of belongingness, harmony, and security.
To the management and staff, you are all ought to be remembered. It was indeed, a memorable experience to be cherished.
My friends and sister must be already jealous with what I've enjoyed during my stay in Vietnam. Because of such good reputation and outstanding service, your hotel is on top of their list.
Thanks for all your kindness and goodness you've extended not only to me but also to all.
All the Best Hanoi 3B Hotel!!!
Khup khun mak kah...
Maraming Salamat po! MABUHAY!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MTA35
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Ms Lovely Marie,

"An epitome of a so called Heaven @ Hanoi..." a Greattttttt title.

We would like to say thank you very much for your commend and all beautiful pictures. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Hanoi 3B Hotel. We promise that will try our best every day to bring our small Heaven to all lovely guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My friends and I stay for three days at the Hanoi 3B Hotel. The very first person we met was the receptionist, Dragon. He is really friendly and helpful, showing us to the room immediately when we just walk in and enquire on the staying with the hotel, recommended and introduced us with places and food that is good to go. Togather with other staffs, they were friendly and helpful and thoughtful. Packed for us the breakfast to bring along on our early flight, which is touching and greatly appriciated. Although the rooms and facilities might not be fantastics but its well worth the price we had pay for. Words are not enough to descible how we feel about the peoples, the hotel. Anyone visiting Hanoi should condsider staying at Hanoi 3B hotel. good locations and great stuffs, a plus point to trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HsinMing

Dear Hsin Ming,

Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Dragon, he said that he will recommend your games to all of other guests at our hotel in every Sunday evening. ;) So many guests will get more Happy water at hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed 6 nights in Hanoi3B on May 2013 using the hotel on three occasions as a base between my travelling.
Wonderful place in Hanoi AND BEST, VERY HELPFUL STAFF you can ask for!!
I was welcomed with a glass of ice cold lemon juice and big smile, when I arrived from the airport, by the taxi the hotel arranged for me. the driver was waiting for me at the airport on time once I have landed from Laos.
I booked for Ninh bin( 1 day trip) and night train to Sapa from the hotel and was very pleased.

The ATM in Hanoi took my card the day before my flight back home, and I didn't have the time to take care of that , I was traveling in Ninh bin. The staff took care of that and CALLED MY CELL WHILE I WAS ON THE BOAT ( : to make sure that I am relaxing while they were taking care of everything for me !!!!

Rooms are well decorated and clean ( stayed on 3 different rooms )
The Hanoi 3B is located conveniently close to the market and shops, as well as the lake.
If you like to walk, that is a good 40 min walk to Fine Arts museum( don't miss that) as well as Ho Chi Minh.
If you are lucky to have a room don't think twice! highly recommended!

Special thanks to Nga,Khanh,Huyeh and Kim for being so wonderful and kind, I miss you all!!

Room Tip: Room with Old Quarter View and balcony
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
David11391, Manager at Hanoi 3B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Ms Agamit,

We are truly grateful for your feedback and thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hanoi 3B Hotel in Tripadvisor.

We are so glad to be your "Home away from home" in Hanoi and very happy that you have enjoyed our service and our staffs are attentive to your every need and really make your stay a memorable.

We are looking forward to your next visit.