“Outstanding Customer Service”

JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Ranked #39 of 595 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Bob & the team,
Congratulations to you & your team for making our conference so uniquely special. Outstanding customer service, facilities & cleanliness. Well done to all & keep up the good work.
Kind regards,
Evan..

Room Tip: All great rooms. Wi-Fi excellent throughout the whole hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Evan N
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Evan N,

Great to hear that you had a very enjoyable conference at our JW Marriott Hanoi!

Our conference business (MICE) is growing very rapidly with the "Built for MICE" venues that we are fortunate to have. That combined with the flavorful culinary offerings, are allowing us to be recognized as a preferred Meeting and Conference site in Hanoi and Vietnam and we are all very pleased that the your event went so well for you and your fellow participants!

I am very proud the way our staff performed for you all, in all areas of the hotel and thank you for recognizing of our team!

Evan, I hope that you will have another opportunity in the future to return to Hanoi either for a successful meeting or a leisure visit to explore more of Hanoi!!

Thanks for sharing!!

There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Am staying here now for meeting.
Spectacular room facing the lake; bathroom continues into the bedroom .
Huge lobby with fountains outside lighted up at night.
Breakfast great.Conference facilities second to none.
Staff enthusiastic and efficient.
What a magnificent hotel. Keep it up.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank DLkkkhee

Dear DLkkkhee,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your visit to our JW Marriott Hanoi and writing the review during your stay with us!

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our open floor plan for our guest rooms; it is the latest design for a JW Brand and we have received outstanding comments on the spaciousness and appointments that provide a relaxing and comfortable experience.

I hope the meeting ended with a favorable outcome and that you and all of your colleagues felt equally impressed with our "built for MICE" facilities.

Our staff continues to be recognized for gracious, attentive and engaging service and I am happy to know that they did so for you!

Hope that you travels bring you back for another meeting or leisure visit and we will look forward to creating another great memory!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Love the spacious room, nice smiling from the staffs. Various hotel facilities (indoor pool, 24hrs gym access, jacuzzi) may spend my whole day in the hotel alone. Enjoying our ladies night (Friday) in the hotel bar..! Definately will be my choice on my next visit..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ChEllE_lOw

Dear ChEllE_10w,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our JW Marriott Hanoi!

How wonderful to know that you enjoyed the open floor plan of our guestroom along with our "wellness floor" , featuring our 24 hour fitness center, Spa by JW and indoor lap pool.

It is great to see that you were able to engage with our staff and they displayed and provided outstanding and friendly hospitality throughout the hotel.

Ladies night occurrs every Friday night and glad to hear that you were able to take that in!

Hoping that your next trip will allow us to provide you with another great stay!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

You personally have to experience for yourself the warm hospitality that were given by all the staff. From the Front Desk to the Banquet, to the Housekeepers. The services provided were truly fantastic & amazing. & no words can describe such extravagant memories I had with JW Marriott, Hanoi. Will definitely be my choice on my next round of visit to Hanoi again.... Well Done... Keep up the excellent job...

2  Thank JuanJuanCS

Dear JuanJuanCS,

I am very excited to see the review regarding your recent visit to our JW Marriott Hanoi!

It is pleasing to know that our staff throughout the hotel provided you with warm and attentive hospitality and that has left you with fond memories of your trip.

Hoping that you will have an opportunity soon to make another visit to our hotel and enjoy all that we strive to provide!

Thank you again for sharing with us!

Bob

Reviewed 13 August 2014

JW Marriott must be the most exceptional hotel in the entire Hanoi! Its spacious room, efficent service from its well-trained staff and wide variety of F&B options made my stay so comfortable and fuss-free. A mere 20 mins car ride to the old quarter if you want to experience some buzz of the hanoi lifestyle, else, relax in its serene environment with a glass of wine and cheese by the lakeside at the hotel.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ping294

Dear Ping294,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at JW Marriott Hanoi! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our luxuriously appointed rooms and variety of culinary options we have within the Hotel.

And it is always pleasing to know that our staff engaged with you in a warm, gracious and efficent way, which we hope created some fond memories of your visit. We are very proud of our staff and how they share their love for the hotel and the city of Hanoi!

Glad too, that you enjoyed the return to our serenity and confort after a long day in the city!

Ping294, I hope that your future travels will include Hanoi, where we will once again look forward to providing you with a great stay!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed in JW Mariott Hotel Hanoi for company training and it was amazing! As someone who actually traveled a lot for work, I feel that I'm getting way more pickier than I used to on where I want to stay during the trip. But JW Mariott Hanoi was one of the best experiences I've had so far.

Right from the moment I stepped inside, I feel at home. A rare feeling on business trips I must say. The staff was so sincere, and extremely helpful. During the training, they cater to all your inquiries. Which was A LOT! Really grateful for their efforts.

I love everything about the hotel actually. Definitely no complaints. Eventhough I'm nowhere near the VIP guest status, the service definitely made me feel like I actually am. And don't get me started on the jacuzzi, because I totally LOVE IT!

Once again, it was a truly amazing experience staying in JW Mariott Hanoi. A business trip that ended up feeling like a leisure! Definitely will stay here again on my future trips to Hanoi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Putifaried,

What great comments we enjoyed reading resulting from your recent training session at the JW Marriott Hanoi!

Glad to hear that you were so impressed with our team and that they made you feel so special throughout your visit! Our staff has been the "life" of our brand since opening and we are very proud of what they do and provide to our guests each and everyday!

I hope that we can continue to turn what starts out as a business trip...into a leisure experience!

Putifaried, thanks again for your sharing your experience and hope that you will have a chance to return for another great stay and a visit to our Jacuzzi!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I felt like everyone become my friends when I stayed in JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi.
The services offered are beyond my expectation and their friendly staffs are always offer their assistance whenever we meet.
The hotel has a very unique architecture, room is very spacious and I love the Jacuzzi!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nurhazwanirazali
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear nurhazwanirazali,

Thank you for sharing your story regarding your visit to our JW marriott Hanoi!

It sounds like you had a great visit and I am so happy to hear that my team engaged with you in a warm and gracious way!

Great to hear that you were able to enjoy the fabulous views of the city from our 8th floor whirlpool; our building architecture surely makes this a very unique vantage point in th city, day or night!

nurhazwanirazali, thank you again for sharing and I trust that we will have the opportunity to have our staff show their warmth and hospitality to you or your friends in the near future.