“Excellent service at this boutique hotel!”

Hanoi E Central Hotel
Ranked #14 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have a very enjoyable stay at Hanoi Elegance Emerald Hotel two weeks ago. Every staff was most pleasant and helpful at the front desk, breakfast table and concierge…We found their service to be professional and attentive. Our wonderful experience actually started before our arrival at Hanoi through emails such as car pick up service and tour recommendations.

Location is great that we can walk over to many of the sightseeing places. We will definitely return to this hotel at our next visit to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Double beds room was nice...
There are newer reviews for Hanoi E Central Hotel

Reviewed 30 May 2014

very well located, helpfull staff, the most confortable rooms that i found in Hanoi. The best opcion for its category by far, for price and room conditions. I always stay there when travel to Hanoi that is quiet usual

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is one of the Hanoi Elegance Group hotels. This group hotel is always reliable in my experience (I stayed at different properties several times), so if you do not know where to stay in Hanoi, the Elegance Hotel is always on my recommendation.

Rooms are quite standard for this price range, but everything is functional. What makes this hotel different from many others is that the staff pay attention to its guest and are always helpful. This is why this hotel still survives in a stiff Hanoi hotel competition (and always on top 10-20 on Tripadvisor)!

Although overall staff rating is quite high for this particular property, we felt that one little suggestion is that one receptionist (a lady to be a bit specific) was not really listening to us carefully. She speaks good English and would say "yes" to your request, but we occasionally see that things were not done immediately and we had to request again. This was a bit annoying. Except this, overall, the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our stop over in the hotel was very short just to freshen up on our tour with IOT. So it was a simple shower and breakfast only but the rooms were very clean and the shower was fantastic. The rooms are very cheap and large, you even have a computer. Every time you pass through the Reception area they ask if everything is Okay or enjoy your breakfast, we were very impressed. The hotel is small and is in a convenient location we would defiantly stay here when in town next time.

Room Tip: Great value for money
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My family of four was here for a week+ time in May 2014, & the service here made the trip! I'm a typically a tough grader, but easy to give A's all around.
Easier to share extraordinary: noticed we missed our train from Sapa- called me, & booked another ticket during holiday weekend; Recommended great hidden restaurants; walked us to a clinic for shots kids needed. Incredibly kind, engaging team here!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Forget the rest ! Really , I'm a bit OTT on researching hotels and I can't fault this one. We stayed with another couple , they had the penthouse which was great for balcony and views. We had a deluxe room .. Big, modern, clean ! Cheap ...really ...we ate twice at Metropole which was lovely , especially their signature cocktail, but can't justify the $300 plus plus plus room rate . Great breakfast . Excellent customer service, good laundry and room servicing. Very central but quiet. Staff attention to detail in making bookings and visa online , we booked with them for AUCO cruise and Yen Duc Village 1 night stay , good safe transfers and recommend both as side trips from Hanoi. Also great street food tour through hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff was so helpful the entire trip making reservations for us and helping us locate places we wanted to go. They knew our names and greeted us as we came and went. Distraught at the airport after realising that I left my painting in the back window of the taxi, I called the front counter and they already had made arrangements withe the taxi they booked to bring the painting back to them. They gave me options for shipping after taking the time to look that up and had my painting back to me safe and sound within a few days. I could not believe how much trouble they went to for me to make this a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
Hanoi La Siesta Diamond Hotel & Spa
Little Hanoi DX Hotel
#3 of 598 in Hanoi
Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa
Oriental Suites Hotel & Spa

Been to Hanoi E Central Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hanoi E Central Hotel

Address: No. 18 Lo Su Street, Old Quarter | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam (Formerly Hanoi Happy Hotel)
Region: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #14 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Price Range: £38 - £64 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hanoi E Central Hotel 3*
Centrally located, 1 minute walk to the Sword Lake, the new boutique Elegance Emerald hotel possesses Six luxuriously-appointed rooms, all with city view open windows and are equipped with air conditioner, free ADSL & wireless internet access plus a private laptop, IDD telephone, satellite TV, mini bar, marble-tiled bathrooms with high-end amenities. Luxurious Penthouse Suite available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hanoi E Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.