“Fantastic experience!!!”

Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel
Ranked #135 of 586 Hotels in Hanoi
“Fantastic experience!!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

First time in hanoi so my friend has recommended this hotel to me.
My first impression was WOW, it looked so different from what I imagined. The hotel was renovated like New with Super friendly and helpful staff!! I stayed at 606, spacious and great decoration style!!

The hotel has organised chritsmas party for all the guests. We all had a lot of fun! Amazing free food! All the guests and staffs even danced together and the photos were even added to their facebook page the next morning!!what a great memory to take home!!!

Oh and i forgot to mention, Hanoi is great and for those who havent been there, its a must!!

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank MitBe
HongNgochotelGroups, General Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing your feedback about our hotel on tripadvisor. It is such a delight to read our guests' satisfaction

At Hong Ngoc, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Best Wishes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Melbourne
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Located in the old part of Hanoi, the Hong Ngoc Dynastie in Hang Manh St is a hidden pearl!

Staff are very welcoming and friendly, the rooms spacious and well appointed, beds are comfortable. There is an elevator and breakfast is varied and of good quality.

Step outside and you are right amongst the 'chaos' that is old Hanoi!!!

I even received a birthday cake when the staff saw my passport DOB!!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank ozaway
HongNgochotelGroups, Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Dear guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive a feedback as yours and I thank you for that. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Can’t say enough nice things about this Hong Ngoc dynastie hotel. Love the friendly employees, love the ideal location and much love the comfy haven. The first talk for room reservation was so nice. The staff with good English gave me clear introduction about: types of accommodation,included things and the advice for what fit to my purpose. I needed the quite room with windows for fresh air, she advised me to take a superior type. About the car from airport, she asked me whether I needed the pick up but I decided to take a taxi and she told me the common price 15, 0$ to avoid to be ripped off. I arrived at the right hotel in safe at 11 am. The concierge promptly came out to help me with the luggage. I got a very warm welcome from the manager and the guy at desk. My room was ready at time even the check in time is 2 pm. That’s so cool. My room was on the eighth floor out of ninth. The windows opened …not much of view but it was nice and quiet. Even the room size was not very large but it’s still comfortable for 1 occupied.
The location was great with so many restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, shops, etc. within walking distance. I loved to walk around even at first the traffic frightened me. “Do as the locals do” was efficient in this case.
I very much enjoyed my stay at this hotel in this location.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SheridanSHU
Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience staying with us. Your kind comment has brighten our day and we are looking forward to welcoming you once again at Hong Ngoc.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 December 2012

If you are looking for a quailty hotel in the Old Quarter in Hanoi look no further that this place. It has been nicely renovated. My room on the 9th floor was very roomy, clean and well appointed with a new bathroom facility. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast is very good. The location is ideal in the Old Quarter within walking distance of everything. The staff is very helpful for any excursions you wish to take.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for all of your complimentary and kind words regarding our high standard of services. We genuinely have a passion for all of our guests and we are glad that they can feel it like you did.

On behalf of Hong Ngoc hotel, I wish you a continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back

Thank you and see you soon!
Zutendaal, Belgium
Reviewed 1 December 2012

My first hotel in Vietnam and once the best hotel in Vietnam. The friendliest staff ever! Damn, what a fine people. And the manager Mr. Nguyen Duc Son deserves a big compliment! Always he was concerned about his guests. Gave advice and helped where possible. If I'm ever lucky enough to travel to Hanoi again, then I come to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

It is really rewarding for us to hear positive feedbacks from our guests and I thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction on TripAdvisor website.

Your valuable comments are well noted and we will look into improving with our team

Kerry
Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

Great location, central to museums, night market, shopping, eating.
Spacious clean rooms with well appointed bathrooms.
Better than usual standard of hotel room in Vietnam.
Would recommend & return here.

Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for selecting Hong Ngoc hotel as your residence of choice during your recent stay in Vietnam and also for taking the time to tell us about your experiences while with us.

Our priority is to have all of our guests have a magnifique experience at Hong Ngoc Hotel and I am proud of my whole team who have met your expectations in terms of high quality of services.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Sydney
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 1st night in Vietnam to join an Intrepid tour. On arrival we were given a suite which was nice, as it was my daughter and myself, so we each had a room. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, even phoning us to make sure we were happy with our room. Included breakfast was nice also. Had a pleasant stay.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
HongNgochotelGroups, General Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Dear Guest,

I am truly grateful for your feedback. It was a real delight hosting you at Hong Ngoc Dynastie (Hong Ngoc 1)

We are pleased to inform you that our Hong Ngoc1 has been recently refurbished (also note that the name is also changed to Hong Ngoc Dynastie, in order to go along well with the new theme of the hotel).

We hope to welcoming you back soonest with a better staying experience.