“Lovely Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #133 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here for a night after a long tour. The hotel is very individual and has a boutique feel about it. As I stayed as part of a tour I cannot comment on the Value for money of this hotel but I would defiantly go back and have a longer stay. Staffs were warm and welcoming

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Hong Ngoc hotel. I am very pleased to hear about your general satisfactory experience at our hotel and your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Management teams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

It's a great location in the 'old quarter'. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean with good-sized safes for your valuables, which is important for me as I usually carry a couple of cameras and lenses etc. It's also pretty good value. The best comment I can give is the fact I keep going back. I have been to Hanoi 3 times so far and have stayed in this hotel each time. The last couple of times I just booked direct via e-mail, arranging airport pickups and everything worked out fine.

Room Tip: Last time they put me in a suite at no extra charge. Maybe it's because I am a 'regular'...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It is really rewarding for us to hear positive feedbacks from our guests and I thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction on TripAdvisor website.

I wish you a continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regard.
Chandigarh, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 5 days during business trip. I stayed in Suite at floor 7th. It had two large rooms and a big bathroom. Both room had LCD TV. WIFI was good and working well in room also. The reception staff knew English and helpful. Breakfast was good but no change in menu for the six days i stayed. As the rooms were new it looked neat & cleaned however the cleaning service was not good. I complaint this at reception however there was no change. During my stay of six days, the floor was never wiped, bedsheets were not changed, however i beleive i was getting fresh towels every day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear valued Guest,

First of all we would like to take the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconvinience and dissatisfaction regarding to the cleaning service in your room. You can be absolutely sure that we will discuss your feedback with the respective leaders to make sure to improve these areas.

About breakfast menu, we would like to inform you that we have total 30 foods, you could order directly another foods in menu and total free of charge.

I apologize that this experience happened and I really look forward to welcoming you back to Hong Ngoc hotel.

Best reagards,
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel was clean & breakfast ok. Location was awesome. I stayed here with a contiki group, travelling solo but rooming twin share. Reception charged me 106k dong for failure to return the key (only one key is issued per room) and told me my room mate, who I'd left the key with had checked out. I paid it, later on in the day I came across my room mate, who had not actually checked out & handed the key in. It was a mission to get my money back, but out of principle I persisted and got it back from reluctant hotel staff. This slightly soured an otherwise ok stay.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear valued Guest,

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the problems you encountered during your stay at the Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel last time. After hearing of your dissatisfaction, I have double-checked with our staff to ensure that it is still of the highest quality. There is really a misunderstand when you need to use second key in your room, they never have intention to charge anything, just simple look like a guarantee follow by our policy.

You can be absolutely sure that we will discuss your feedback with the respective leaders to make sure to improve these problems. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back.

management team
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice room, even nicer bathrooms! However nice hotels are a dime a dozen, what distinguished this hotel for me was the kind friendly staff. Always willing to help you out, give directions, recommendations etc. Furthermore I had left my passport and money in the safe when I checked out, I was coming back to Hanoi a couple days later and the staff had my passport and money (not a dollar missing) reading for me upon my checkin. The professionalism and honesty of the staff is truly unparalleled. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing your feedback about our hotel on tripadvisor. It is such a delight to read our guests' satisfaction. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Sawbridgeworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Traveled solo with a small group. Great hotel in a great location within walking distance. Spacious rooms were kept spotless by friendly and helpful staff. Fridge, safe, quiet aircon, complimentary water, kettle, mugs. Very hot water was instant so be careful when running.Free WiFi was a little slow in the room but great in reception. My room was 701 which was very quite.
Stayed here for 2 nights and got to see all I wanted without any problems due to location.
Beautiful furniture in reception could be made more comfortable with a few cushions or padded seats.
Loved chatting to Quang Anh and Huyen.

Room Tip: Room 205 was noisy
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting Hong Ngoc hotel as your residence of choice during your recent stay in Hanoi and also for taking the time to tell us about your experiences while with us.
At Hong Ngoc, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Your valuable comments are well noted and we will look into improving with our team

Thank you very much indeed!

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed here for one night in this hotel as part of a pre-booked tour. The beds are a teeny bit on the small side but very comfortable, while the bathroom is spacious and pretty. We can't say too much about the location as we literally dropped our bags from the airport and then went straight to sleep, but our first impressions are that you can't really go wrong with it for a budget accommodation. The staff were friendly and accommodating but the hotel's breakfast buffets do not really cater to vegetarians, which is why it loses a mark.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple