“Great location in Hanoi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel

Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel
Ranked #143 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
australia
“Great location in Hanoi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Loved the location of this hotel in Old Quarter.
Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were quite close to the floor though.
Breakfast was basic. Wifi reception was very good. Aircon was excellent.
Staff were very helpful and attentive.
Close to so much shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 1 October 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting Hong Ngoc hotel as your residence of choice during your recent stay in Vietnam and also for taking the time to tell us about your experiences while with us.

Management teams.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel is reasonably well located near to Hoan Kiem Lake, shopping, restaurants, and tourist sites. We could walk most places but it is very central so easy to taxi to tourist sites further afield particularly as it is so hot and the taxis are air conditioned and cheap.

We booked in at late notice and the Manager Mr Hoang Viet Thang was extremely helpful and showed us several room options and gave us a fantastic spacious room.
Also arranged a walking tour guide who was very good.

The breakfast was good, not extensive, but they do any type of egg so we had omlettes every morning.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: This is on a quieter street without much street trading. We were on a higher floor which was excell...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelFun500
Dear valued Guest

That has always been our great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel during the trip to Hanoi. Without complacency, we will keep on striving our best to ensure that every moment of your stay here will be most pleasant and memorable one.

We look forward to your next visit.

Management teams.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Wonderfully decorated rooms, clean and tidy, with a great location. I spent three nights here, and it was a very hassle-free stay. In fact, I even got a free upgrade to a superior room on my last night (its quite another story that the WiFi was a bit patchy in this room !). Breakfast was standard fare, nothing to write home about. Staff were friendly and attentive to my requests. In all, a nice hotel for the price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Bunbury, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

The hotel is a small but well run one with ultra friendly staff. The rooms are small and the beds quite firm (as all Asian beds seem to be) but I would definitely recommend it to travelers. This was my first stay in Hanoi but when I return I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The staff are friendly and our rooms are beautiful. Our breakfast was a let down with limited western food for breakfast. A few friends had western food for dinner there and said it was amazing. The air conditioner and TV program was a great hit with us.

Stayed July 2014
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a great pleasure being complimented on service standard while serving in Dynastie. On behalf of Hong Ngoc hotel's management and staff, we would like to extend our sincerest appreciation toward your kind words. It is no doubt the great motivation for us all to work harder to complete ourselves in this hotel.

I have noted your disappointment in regards to the confusion relating to the limitation of western food. You can be absolutely sure that we will discuss your feedback with the respective leaders to make sure to improve these problem.

Management teams
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here for a night after a long tour. The hotel is very individual and has a boutique feel about it. As I stayed as part of a tour I cannot comment on the Value for money of this hotel but I would defiantly go back and have a longer stay. Staffs were warm and welcoming

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Hong Ngoc hotel. I am very pleased to hear about your general satisfactory experience at our hotel and your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Management teams
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

It's a great location in the 'old quarter'. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean with good-sized safes for your valuables, which is important for me as I usually carry a couple of cameras and lenses etc. It's also pretty good value. The best comment I can give is the fact I keep going back. I have been to Hanoi 3 times so far and have stayed in this hotel each time. The last couple of times I just booked direct via e-mail, arranging airport pickups and everything worked out fine.

Room Tip: Last time they put me in a suite at no extra charge. Maybe it's because I am a 'regular'...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hongngochotelgroups, Người quản lý at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It is really rewarding for us to hear positive feedbacks from our guests and I thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction on TripAdvisor website.

I wish you a continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regard.