Indochina Boutique Hotel
US$69
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$34
Trip.com
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
US$247
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

In January I stayed here for two nights. I had been quite tired due to work, but the staff made me feel right at home. Check in was prompt, rooms was nice looking, not fantastic but good. The staff were very attentive and friendly, treating you with care. I was having a bad cough, one of the staff took notice and sent lozenges and a hot honey lemon drink to my room! That was very kind of them. I also befriended one of the floor staff. Chatting about the local cultures and such was so intriguing that I later returned to this country for leisure purposes twice (so far).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank RobertWCC
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A trip to VIetnam and we found this hotel online with positive comments by others travellers. There are variety of kinds for entertainment in Hanoi can be found in heart of the city.
From the hotel It only take just few minutes walking to a lot of famous tourist attractions for example like The Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple. We were so lucky because it was weekend and there were a night market only opens for business every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening full of food, clothing and souvenirs. We all loved the night market very much and enjoyed there with their typical or local food and cultures there.

Room Tip: Booking earlier and avoild peak seasons to get a good room and service.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bryanteh
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My bf and I had chosen this hotel for our 4 days 3 nights stay in Hanoi. It was amazing! The staff make us feel at home from the moment we checked in until we checked out. We picked the Honey Luxury room and we love it so much! Thanks for giving us a memorable holiday in Hanoi! We just can’t wait to go back again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ClaireHCs
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel before check in time after an early flight, staff greeted us at the door & were more than welcoming! After a few minutes we were checked in & in our room with not a mention of how our early arrival was any inconvenience, which is a problem with many hotels that stick rigidly to check in times!! We were advised on tours, activities, restaurants, shopping etc. We took a halong bay trip with another company (due to a friend's recommendation) the hotel stored our bags over night until we returned. We liked the hotel so much we decided to stay another night, the lady at reception informed us we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite free of charge! We were delighted!!! She helped us book night train tickets & taxis!
The room s are spacious, the bed in the honeymoon suite is huge, Fred WiFi & laptops in rooms, we had a steam shower in our room on night one & a Jacuzzi on night two, cable tv & mini bar also.
The location of the hotel is perfect while your still very central, you avoid the noise & hussel& bussell of a very busy city.
It was our first time to Hanoi and found it daunting at the beginning but the excellent staff at this hotel completely changed that for us and made us feel so welcome & so valued, nothing is too much to ask them.
When we checked out we were given 3 packs of Vietnamese coffee as a gift from the staff thanking us for staying with them! The staffs attention to detail is phenomenal!!
As two well travelled people who enjoy luxurious hotels from time to time, I would rate this (cheap) boutique hotel above any hotel in any country I have ever stayed in, I highly recommend this to everyone travelling to Hanoi!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Trishaho
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My film crew and I stayed here for around a week. Best hotel I've been to in Hanoi in that price bracket. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The sales manager even came out with us to the lake to assist with a scene. When I come back to town I'm staying at the Indochina for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013