“Mon Cheri Cruise Halong Bay”
Review of BestPrice Travel

and up
Hanoi Walking Foodie Tour by night
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BestPrice Travel is one of the leading travel companies in Indochina. We provide tours, hotel booking, flight booking and other travel services in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar with the Best Price Guarantee. We selectively cooperate with trusted partners to provide a perfect trip in Indochina for travelers at the lowest cost. We are committed to offer our customers reliable services and true value at the best price.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my partner booked a 2 days, 1 night Halong Bay luxury cruise on board Mon Cheri Cruises through BestPrice Travel website. We have been very happy with the price, inclusive of luxury minivan transport from Hanoi and meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner and breakfast - excluding drinks), and with the excellent service. Mr Thompson Ngo has been extremely helpful, responsive and reliable. He always responded promptly to our email and calls, and accomodated last-minute adjustments to the pick-up location due to our change of plans. He was also very kind to contact the cruise company on our behalf to ask about activities and other information. Everything from booking to enjoying our cruise went very smoothly and we would definitely reccommend BestPrice Travel to anyone visiting Vietnam.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"pick ups"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a Halong Bay luxury cruise on Board Orchid Cruises through Mario at Best price VN,and I was very happy with the price, service and speed throughout! Mario was very prompt in answering my questions. I did a lot of research online, and I found that for the cruise I bought, BestPrice VN has the best prices. And since I was concerned about paying the full sum upfront, Mario offered to come down to the hotel the evening before the cruise to collect the rest of the cruise money. Really good service.

The free foodie walkie tour also went beyond expectations.. what was only supposed to be a 2 hour free tour exclusively for Best Price VN guests turned out to be a nearly 4-hour sojourn around the Old Quarter, as our expert guide Kien Phi shared his knowledge about his city and it's interesting history. We went through several narrow corridors, as we explored little seen parts of the Old Quarter, back during French colonial days, and got to see how real life Vietnamese lived. It was truly an eye opener, in addition to the 7 very filling and delicious food stops. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an awesome time during our foodie tour with Kien! He took us to places we should have never tried with authentic Vietnamese cuisine! He also took us around Hanoi and gave us a little history lesson which our whole group really enjoyed!! Would love to do this again with Kien with different spots! There’s so much more food in Hanoi!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful tour with Mon Cheri Cruise booked by bestprice.vn.
Our plan was to go with Orchid Cruise but unfortunately it was fully booked so Ngô from BestPrice recommended Mon Cheri which was an excellent alternative.
Booking process and communication was great so nothing to complain!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you're looking for a comprehensive tour of Hanoi, Halong Bay and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and then a few days in Angkor Wat, Cambodia, my suggestion is to use Ms. Vana Pham from BestPrice Travel.
What an incredible travel agent and tour operator!
I have travelled extensively over the past 30 years - never before have I ever had the privilege and pleasure of having someone like Vana Pham attend to all of our needs. Always smiling, super-efficient, highly professional, lightening fast turn-around time and checking in with us a few times each day over the duration of our entire trip through Vietnam and Cambodia – the list is endless as to how absolutely brilliant she is!
Vana even met us in Hanoi at the hotel, late one evening with gifts for my parents and myself plus a welcoming note – what an incredible personal touch!
I have told everyone about Best Price Travel and hope your business continues to soar – with agents like Vana working for you, I have no doubt that this will be the case.
This trip was truly a dream come true as a celebration for my parents 53rd wedding anniversary gift!
Thank you again Vana! Thank you BestPrice Travel!

2  Thank Kim F