“"Asia Top Travel" a guarantee for a Top Organization and a fridndly & reliable Customer Service!”
Review of Asia Top Travel

Asia Top Travel
Ranked #6 of 199 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Asia Top Travel is a premium travel agency headquartered in Vietnam. We offer private day tours to highlight cities of Indochina. Unique customized itineraries, world standard customer service that is our winning recipe.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We are very happy to have chosen asia top travel agency. We paid in advance with credit card on a secure website and had no bad surprises at our arrival in Vietnam. On the contrary, the trip was well organized and we enjoyed everything very much!
Ms. Tran Le Minh organized our trip and satisfied all our wishes with professional assistance.

All the guides were well prepared, could speek a good italian and were very friendly and polite.
Our best guide was Ngoc, she let us enjoyed the visit of Hanoi so much and also let us experience the tipical vietnamese food in the tipical bar on the road! It was amazing!

We only can raccomend this agency!

Tom_Vu_ATT, General Manager at Asia Top Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear sir/madam,

It's fantastic to received your excellent review. We are very happy that you enjoyed our tour and our guides, travel consultant performed excellent job. We hope to take care of your next trip to Hanoi soon.

There are newer reviews for Asia Top Travel

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband, 5 year-old daughter and I took ATT's tour package to Laos and Vietnam for 9 nights and 10 days. The tour covered Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Hoi An, Halong Bay and Ho Chi Ming (Saigon). We were very satisfied with the whole tour... the hotels we were put up in were lovely, the sights included for visits were relevant and interesting, and the meals included okay. Some unique experiences, such as a richshaw ride, a water puppet show, Vietnamese traditional food, noodle soup lunch at the famous Pho 2000, boat ride along the Mekong etc., that make holidays special were also included. Most importantly, I want to thank Ms. Kate (Hoai Phuong), the ATT travel agent who coordinated our trip, for her excellent services. She worked round the clock, responding to our queries at all times of the day and night, to ensure we had a pleasant trip. The only recommendation I would have for them to improve services is to include dinner as well in their package, such that it becomes easier for travelers even if it means a marginal increase in costs. Thank you very much!

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your marvelous review. We are so happy that you had an excellent trip. Our team certainly works around the clock to make sure you always get a pleasant holiday. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Vietnam soon

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We traveled to Vietnam for 13 days with a tight plan of different areas to visit at the beginning of April 2014. As a group of eight , we had a very supportive team around us right from the start of planning our trip . All our Emails and requests were replied promptly and accurately and upon our arrivals things got even much better. None of us expect this much of service and support . We were in contact with Ms Thuy to arrange all our flight tickets and train tickets and hotels at different parts of Vietnam and she did a great job with her amazing responsive follow ups . Our very special thanks to Mr The who guided us in Hanoi, Tam Coc and Halong Bay. He was so friendly, knowledgeable and highly skillful in his job. We can'y say enough about his kindness and nice attitude. Asia Top Travel always put their best in their job and made sure things are going smoothly. Ms Mai our guide in Hochi Minh city and surrounding had a very beautiful surprise for our group . She gave each of us an album of some of our memorable photos, which was the best gift . We had a wonderful 13 days in beautiful Vietnam and thanks to Asia Top Travel our stay was full of joy and happy moments. Highly recommend them. If you go to Hanoi and Halong Bay ask for Mr The . He was the best among the best !
Thank you Asia Top Travel for giving us your best service and caring.

Tom_Vu_ATT, General Manager at Asia Top Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback on Asia Top Travel's service. We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was in march 2014 in Vietnam. Several months before departure, I took via e-mail contact with Asia Top Travel (Ms Kate). She did the whole organisation of the trip for me. From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, for 11 days. I was picked up from the Airports and dropped off too. Almost every day I had a very interresting tour, sometimes with a private guide, and sometimes with a group. The hotels were very nice and good located. And the price of the whole trip was very good compared to other companies, especially if I booked from Europe.
Ms Kate called me several times during my tour to be sure that everything is okay.
So in all, I would strongly recommend to make your booking for a tour or for day excursions in Vietnam with Asia Top Travel.
By the way, Vietnam is worth to be visited, especially Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, and the Mekong Delta.
Thank you very much Ms Kate for everything.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your great feedback regarding to Asia Top Travel 's service. We know that you had a fabulous time. We look forward to organizing your next trip to Indochina again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Minh and her associates did a wonderful job planning our trip to Vietnam and Cambodia for my husband and 4 year old. I was a little concerned about traveling with a 4 year but Minh custom tailored our trip to accommodate all our needs. We had a little screw up with our Visas (of my own doing) but I was able to get Minh on the phone while at the airport in LAX, she fixed my screw up before our flight arrived in Vietnam.

A side night0--you are interested in experiencing the local restaurants-- I would recommend letting them know you would prefer to eat at less Western style restaurants and more local eateries. And possibly skip the tours of the lacquer and silk factories (tourist trap).

Tom_Vu_ATT, General Manager at Asia Top Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your stunning review regarding to our service. We are very pleased to know that you had a great trip with us. We wish to take care of your next journey to Asia.