“The staff are really friendly”

Aquarius Boutique Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Aquarius Boutique Hotel
Ranked #326 of 586 Hotels in Hanoi
Hanoi, Vietnam
“The staff are really friendly”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have spent 11 years working in hotels and 5 full years backpacking around Asia. This is the friendliest hotel I have ever encountered. The two girls working reception speak excellent English and are always willing to answer my strange requests for information. The porters and housemaids do an excellent job, and the manager is always around with a big smile. I have no complaints about the hotel's facilities other than the stairs in one part of the hotel. The price includes a hot breakfast. I am happy to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose the side of the hotel with the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Barry G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at the Aquarius hotel for my whole time while I was in Hanoi (which was 3 days). It was great! The hotel room was clean, nice and in a great location. A/C, English TV, free water, tea, and coffee, and hot showers. And when my friend came to visit we were able to change rooms very easily. The hotel is really nice, but it was the staff that blew me away. They were so nice and were very sweet. The front desk was always ready to help us, and the manager was the best. He really helped my friend and I by getting us some great deals on the taxi to the airport and breakfast. My stay was great and I will definitely come back to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Caitie B
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My friend Jacky and myself stayed at the Aquarius Hotel In Vietnam, we have only just got back and we really enjoyed our stay at the Aquarius, Mr Cuong the manager was amazing he always had a smile and nothing was to hard for him, he took us to silk shops even tried to get my mobile phone fixed and also arranged a trip for us to Nim Bin which we loved. the people from the Indo China which was next door looked after us as well. we had a lovely girl Lindsay who took such good care of us and Jac and myself became very fond of her. I would recommend this hotel the Aquarius it was so clean great bath big room great sleep. Will be going there again, Thank you Mr Cuong for such a great experience in Hanoi

Room Tip: We had a front room and loved it, I could look out onto the street and people watch very interesting...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fiona W
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 26 October 2013

WONDERFUL !!!! nice clean rooms with all the amenities; AC, western television channels, an actually comfortable bed !!! the location was very charming and quiet.....and the best part was the manager Mr. Cuong, he was like meeting an "old friend" and he took care of our every need each and every day !!! He even paid for a private car to take us to the airport (which is over an hour !! so it wasn't cheap) !!!!!! now THAT'S service !!!
I am an American who lives in Saigon and have traveled around the world several times and the "Aquarious Hanoi Hotel" is one of "my" top ten picks !!! DO make time to visit Mr. Cuong, I promise you won't be disappointed !!!! Tell him "Patrick" sent you...........

Room Tip: ask Mr. Cuong for the rooms in "the front" of the hotel, they have a small balcony with a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank liveinAsia
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aquarius hotel, the staff were extremely kind and helpful, really going beyond the call of whats expected, nothing was too much trouble for them. The manager Mr. choung was very helpful, cheerful, always smiling. All the trips we booked were on time and the hotel even fitted in an extra tour to Nimh Bin which was excellent. Thank you to Lyndsay and Kim from the Indo China a few doors up where we also stayed for a couple of nights, they made our stay very comfortable and friendly, they felt like family :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Hospitality is great all the employees are very kind en helpfully. The hotel is located a few hundred meters from the center. There's also a ticketoffice at the hotel. What you se is what you get! We've had a georgios trip to Halong Bay and Tam Coc. Bus arrived perfectly on time.

Good service! We strongly recommended this hotel to other travellers. Thanks to all the employees we've had a great time in Hanoi!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Twan B