“Awful”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We came in and sat down ready to order, the waitress came to us with two menus and a sheet of paper. She said that their kitchen is closed (the time was 16:30) and the five meals written on the paper are the only ones they have. We wanted to check if they put soy sauce in any of the meals because we are gluten intolerant but they didn't understand what we wanted. Didn't even taste the food.

2  Thank royc274

Reviewed 27 June 2018

During my stay in Hanoi, I had a chance to go 2 times in this restaurant. There were couple of reasons, one was the having Halal Food and second was to eat the Indian food. The staff was great and food was very tasty

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I just went for some lunch. I wanted to talk to chef, a fellow Indian, to make the food less spicy. After making me wait for ten minutes the waiter said he can't come. So I went up to the kitchen and for more veggies and less spice. Guess what, I got exactly the opposite. Unfortunate !

1  Thank Vishal D
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have been travelling by motorbike throughout Vietnam. After a few weeks of basic food in the rural areas i wanted to treat myself to a cold beer and a good curry.
I took a long walk to the restaurant and sat down and waited to order. I asked for a cold beer to drink while looking at the menu. They don't have any alcohol.
I have worked in Vietnam before and have travelled for 5 months by motorbike, this is the first restaurant i have been to that will not serve it. Even coffee shops sell beer.
At the very least this should be stated on the header advertising their business, then people won't be surprised by this ridiculous attitude.
Also inside the restaurant looks like a works canteen, not a restaurant, why?

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We went here tonight for dinner. Had the vegetable samosa’s, with Paneer Butter Masala and coconut rice with nan bread. Great food food and service with drinks for $12.