“Excellent Service, Customer Oriented Staff”

Spring Flower Hotel Hanoi
Ranked #43 of 647 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2014

On the day we were flying to Hanoi, I sent them an email if they can prepare something for my friend Winnie as she will be celebrating her birthday. Since it was on such a short notice (less than 4 hours), I never expected that they will be able to prepare anything.

From the moment our car service arrived at the hotel, the staff had given us a 5 star service. As the car parked across the hotel, one staff crossed the street and opened the car door for us and made sure our luggages were brought inside the hotel. After checking in, we went up the room and to my surprise, a birthday cake has been waiting for my friend.

When we needed to buy some goodies, one of their staff gladly helped us up to the nearby convenience store.

Simple requests but delivered with sincerity and beyond my expectations!

Indeed excellent service! Affordable rates! Great location!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Maggie C

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had booked this hotel on recommendation of a friend. Jennie gave us a good package including airport transfers, 2 night room stay n Halong Bay cruise with grayline.
They stored our luggage when we went for the cruise and when we came back we had our luggage already in an Upgraded family room ! The upgraded Family room was huge with big King size bed and additional rollaway bed, balcony, writing desk and sofa set !
Location is very convenient. Staff was always ready to guide us about places to see and shop. Rooms clean and bathrooms spacious and clean
Service was definitely 5 star . Infact for 2 nights we moved to Sheraton and Spring flower arranged for our return airport transfer from Sheraton as it was included in our package.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank shanghaimum
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We did not know what to expect when arriving at the Spring Flower Hotel but everything absolutely exceeded our expectations! The location was ideal, the breakfast was excellent and plentiful (the best hotel breakfast we've had on our entire trip), the rooms were spacious, spotless and elegant. Best of all, the staff was incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and kind. In particular, Jackie (at the front desk) repeatedly went out of his way to make sure our stay was pleasant. He even walked with my wife to a local market to help translate a specific request of hers. Also, Huong was very helpful and nice when we first arrived to check in. All in all, a great hotel! Do yourself a favor and stay here! You will not regret it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey M
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a cheap room in central Hanoi for 1 night and found this online.

I was so impressed that I must write a review. Check in was very smooth and the super friendly desk staff took the time to give me a map and explain the different places of interest around Hanoi.

They also explained that the hotel is only 6 months old which was reflected in the upkeep. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed. I have had better rooms, but I have paid a lot more for them. This hotel is amazing value for money with a room standard much better than I was expecting. The breakfast the following morning was also very good.

If you are looking for a comfortable room in the centre of Hanoi, for a good price. I don't think you get much better than this.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank justaddwater2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My tour guide named Duc,Ivan met me at Spring Flower Hotel. He is wonderful and informative to share the travel hotspots, foods and advices in Hanoi. Nice tour guide and definitely will look him again when I return in future. Thanks.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel since the grand opening period. Very satisfied with the service, this is the 5 stars service in the 3 stars hotel. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. They make me feel back home when go to Hanoi. This hotel is my first choice in my business trips to Hanoi.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Louis L
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nice hotel in Hanoi, in a decently crowded area (not too noisy, but with enough life on the street). Near the weekend market and food places. Big room. Great service, always willing to go the extra mile and very friendly. Was willing to hold onto our luggage and store our suitcases when we went on a one-night trip to Halong bay even though we were not staying in the hotel when we return (not by choice, there were no more available rooms).
We stayed in a 3 person room. Would have prefered it even more if the '3rd' bed was a permanant bed. Instead, it was an extra temporary bed which was less comfortable.

Room Tip: they upgraded us as we were travelling with 3 people - try asking for the suite with the balcony tha...