“Comfort and location”

Golden Sun Suites Hotel
Ranked #11 of 588 Hotels in Hanoi
“Comfort and location”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The staff really made us feel right at home during our stay.
They were always helpful, friendly and happy to see us.
The room we had was a junior suite - a quiet oasis after
the hustle and bustle from Old Quarter outside.
Big bathroom, comfortable room and bed.
Very good selection of tasty food, juices, at buffet breakfast.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: We had room on floor six
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I chose the hotel after I read the review on Agoda. Finally, everything turned perfect as I was offered the best service from the hotel staff. Mr Eric always reply my query promptly which he planned for my trip as well. The hotel is just comfortable to stay if you're going to hanoi. What I can say is the staffs who work from the heart as them always touch peoples's heart.

1 Thank peter88889999
moonpham11, Customer Care Team at Golden Sun Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear peter88889999,
Greeting from Golden Sun Suites Hotel, Hanoi.
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor!
We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to know that you felt service from Golden Sun staff's heart during your stay here
Our staff are indeed our greatest asset and I am proud to be working with such an outstanding team. Being your home away from home we always listen your request, and we delight that you have enjoyed with our effort. It is important to us that your stay is as comfortable as can be, so I am most delighted to know that they had provided such a personalised and memorable experience.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back again to our residence - your Home in Hanoi !

Yours Sincerely,
Rome
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I did not find an hotel room, I found a place where I felt like home. And I did not find hotel staff, I found a family!
I travel for working and I spend many months of the year in hotels, that time I did not want to go away! The place is perfectly located, close to the lake and night market, the rooms are cozy and super clean. Delicious breakfast and the most kind and lovely people I've ever met. If you need to organize you trips everywhere around Vietnam you can do it here, they will be pleased to tip you with the best you could find and experience in Hanoi, like the best real Vietnamise restaurant!!
I definitely love this place, made my time in Vietnam memorable!!

• Stayed February 2014
Dear MargheritaRome,
Greeting from Golden Sun Suites Hotel, Hanoi.

Your great feedback on TripAdvisor website is much appreciated. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially you found your second home and family in Hanoi during the time stay here.
We are look forward to welcoming the family member -Margherita back soon!

Best Regards,
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I rank this hotel No. 1 overall taking into consideration of the facilities, service, and value - out rank Mandarin Oriental in Sanya in which I stayed one week earlier at more than 8 times the room rate. The hotel is centrally located in the old quarter of Hanoi. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean. I was most impressed by the impeccable service provided by the friendly and energetic staff that go out of their ways to help hotel guests. It is their attitude and their passion that make them shine. My only complaint is the lack of luggage rack in the room we initially stayed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DOM52_12
Dear DOM52_12,

We appreciate your compliments about Golden Sun Suites setting the standard, it is indeed our utmost objective to be considered as the reference when it comes to hospitality and providing emotional luxury to all our guests.
We are so delighted to hear that we got your rank No. 1 considering to the facilities, service, and value
Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to Hanoi Capital for business or leisure.

Best regards,
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We chose to stay at this hotel because of all of the positive reviews that we read. The hotel ended up being exactly what everyone described, and we could not have been more happy. Arriving in Hanoi is extremely overwhelming if it is your first time in the city, however the hotel is peaceful quiet and cool. The staff is happy to give you any information you need about tours, restaurants, taxi's etc. Overall every positive thing said in other reviews are completely true, and you will not be disappointed if you stay at this hotel. If I am ever back in Hanoi I will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

Dear Andrew H,

Thank you very much for your kind words - we are delighted that we could welcome you at Golden Sun Suites Hotel during your stay in Hanoi Old Quarter. In addition I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel staff, facilities during your stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Warm regards,
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is absolutely on the top of my list. Fantastic location in the old quarter, beautiful rooms, wonderful breakfast and above all else, the most incredible staff you will ever have the pleasure to meet. From the beginning of my search to find the perfect hotel, an email to Eric was promptly replied with lots of wonderful information. He arranged our Halong Bay and Sapa trip which were just amazing and the care and help with transfers, tickets for the overnight train, picking us up at the train station, breakfast and a room to use even though we had technically checked out was above and beyond. Anna and Lucia at reception. Wow, what delightful young ladies. Thank you so much. My husband and I felt we were part of a family staying at this delightful hotel. Nothing, and I mean nothing is too much trouble. They even arranged a taxi to the train station (no cost to us)and as the taxi pulled up, who opened the door, but one of the lovely young men from the hotel to make sure we got on the right train. He had obviously followed the taxi on his scooter. This is exceptional service and I would highly recommend a stay in this lovely, friendly hotel. Would stay again tomorrow if i could. Five star service for sure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank janwinks
Dear janwinks,

Greeting from Golden Sun Suites Hotel.
Thank you so much for recognizing and commending the team’s service. We are also very glad you appreciate the Halong Bay and Sapa program as well as the well customer care from our staff.
Should you come to Hanoi in the future, please consider returning stay at Golden Sun Suites Hotel. We do forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Yours sincerely,
Leuven, Belgium
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The team of golden sun suites were a key factor in our wonderfull trip to Vietnam. The arranged a great tour to Nam Coc, Trang Anh, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Halong Bay,... everything was perfect! Golden sun suites itself had good rooms and an excellent location. But it is the staff and the superb service that makes this the best place to stay in Hanoi.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Koensymons
Dear Mr. Koensymons,
Greeting from Golden Sun Suites Hotel, Hanoi.
Thank you for the helpful feedback! It’s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and our tour program and it’s even more rewarding to hear that our staff is the key factor to creat a memorable experience for you.
We do look forward to welcoming you back whenever you visit Hanoi in the future.

Kind regards,