“Best Budget Hotel with very helpful staff!”

Tu Linh Legend Hotel
Ranked #58 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
“Best Budget Hotel with very helpful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Kah is the owner and what a personality! He helped my fiance and I book a boat tour, get a cheap ride to the airport and was there every time we came in with a smile and a hello - very welcoming. His entire staff is very energetic, funny and friendly as well. This place has great wifi in the clean rooms with very hot showers as well. Its centrally located and the breakfast with omelet station definitely was icing on the cake of this place being one of the best budget hotels I've stayed at in 9 months being on the road. If you're looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable place - this definitely will exceed your expectations! You won't regret staying here!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BigTallSexyGuy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Hanoi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Hei everybody

I would like to thank you for taking care me during my stay in Hanoi.either this is my first time in Hanoi I didnt feel that I missed my family since Tu linh staff treated me like one of their family members,took care me verywell and always they delivered me lot of love,fun,kindness,hospitality,etc

It was amazing and i had no mind to leave them,so i still decided to extend my stay few more months with Tu linh family in Hanoi and I never felt tired after my work when i step to hotel for sleep at night.

I hope others guests do feel same.

Thank everybody and I loved everybody in Tu Linh.
Handsome guys and beautiful girls are always grab my attraction too.

Merry christmas to every body !!!!!!!!

Regards
Prasad (Hanbo Country manager in VN)

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank prasadpmas
Vientiane, Laos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and always ready to help with a smile, they clearly exceed expectations. The hotel is very clean, the breakfast is good and include western as well as vietnamese food. Also, the price is very competitive. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank JBVN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Tu Linh Legend for 2 nights. We got in rather late on the first night and were instantly welcomed by the staff.

Mie was an absolute doll and took wonderful care of us! She recommended spots for dinner and where to walk for some shopping and drinks. The owner Kah is delightful and took care of booking our tours.

Also, the complimentary breakfast is delicious! Complete with Thai and international options, even an omelette bar. We loved it so much here that we will be returning to stay in a few days after our boat tour!

You will not be disappointed in any way that you chose the Tu Linh Legend for your stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rachel R
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Great rooms and service. The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful about things to see around Hanoi.

The location is great too - in the Old Quarter but a little away from the crowded parts.

We'll definitely recommend a stay at the Tu Linh Legend

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Verbal_Bug
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

We arrived at around 2 in the morning and the check-in was very efficient. Stayed here for 4 nights and had the best experience.The staff were very helpfully and accommodating. Super friendly too! They gave us great tips on where to eat and where to buy stuff. It's close enough to the hoan kiem lake yet the distance gives some nice peace and quiet at night. Overall a great hanoi adventure.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LuisT7
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

A very smart, clean and well run hotel. Good rooms, fantastic staff, and very very good value.

We stayed in both the Tu Linh Palace 2 and the Tu Linh Legend hotel either side of a trip to Ha Long. Although the Legend is a little further outside of the old quarter, the slightly more peaceful surroundings and more modern finish to the Legend was just the bit of luxury we needed for the end of our trip. The location is still very central and you are only a 5 min walk into the heart of the old quarter with its lively markets and night life. I would thoroughly recommend both hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends