“I cant wait to go back”

The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences
Ranked #179 of 607 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Looking for a 4 star hotel that wont blow your budget.Look no further " The Hanoi Club, I stayed a total of 11 nights. Located on west lake close to everything you can imagine. With large outdoor swimming pool, Restaurant, Gym, Sauna, Tennis Court, Golf driving range. What makes your stay even more relaxing is the way the staff spoil you from the moment you arrive.. The rooms are modern & cleaned daily. Concierge Richard & Burt are excellent in Public Relations. With friendly reception staff Sally,Kylie,Amy,Lina,Hana & Monica. Inclusive Asst F.O manager Aaron who also goes out of his way to make your stay one to remember always.
I cant find the words to thank everyone enough. Thankyou to all the staff at "The Hanoi Club"

Merv C
Gold Coast, Australia
July 2014

Room Tip: Request a room with a view over west lake
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Merv C
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Mr Merv

Thank you very much for your staying at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and spending time to write this perfect comments about our staff and facilities on tripadvisor.

I am truly grateful for your feedback. It has been a great pleasure and honor to meet your expectations in terms of level of services.

I am so happy to know that you enjoy our wonderful service and facilities. We will pass your comments to our team so that we can do our utmost to bring the satisfaction to all guests.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We originally wanted to stay in Hanoi's old quarter but the hotel we booked was undergoing renovations ... so we ended up at the Hanoi Club. After busy days out touring with kids aged 5, 8 and 10, the Hanoi Club pool was the perfect place to return to. The rooms were nicely appointed and the location on the West Lake was very picturesque.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank CHG3270
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear CHG3270

Thank you very much for your recent stays at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and taking time to write this great comment on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud that you enjoyed your stay with us. We believe that we will continue to deliver even better services to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warm regards!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you have young children, the hotel is a great choice. There is a nice outdoor playground and an indoor playroom (with old and sometimes broken toys, but still an option). The swimming pool is welcoming, and there is also a small pool for kids (0.6m deep).
The food is good (apart from the so-called pizza - even a frozen pizza from the supermarket would have been better), the staff is professional and speak good English.
Our room (superior) was spacious and comfortable. If you go there, ask for a room with the view of the lake. We didn't have one (when I booked, I didn't think about asking for the view), and we regretted it a little bit.
The hair stylist is good, also for kids.
The spa is OK - the cost is double what you would pay in a normal Spa, but after all, it's in a hotel, and it's still extremely cheap compared to what you would pay abroad.
Gym facilities also nice. And if you enjoy golf, you can practice hitting some balls in the lake.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DanielaKLI

Dear DanielaKLI

Thank you very much for staying at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and spending time to write this thoughtful comment on tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure having you here with us, we are so happy to know that you enjoyed all our services and facilities. And our team did their job very well in creating a great experience for you.

We will pass your comments to service team so that we can do our utmost to provide great service to all guests.

We would like to thank you again for choosing us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

cannot speak highly enough of the Hanoi Club hotel, from the moment we arrived we were greeted with a smile and exemplary service. The room was spotless and with a luxous modern decor, with the comfiest bed I have ever slept in.

The hotel amenities were fantastic, the pool was warm and clean, with a life guard on duty at all times.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank TheRambler42
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear TheRambler42

Thank you very much for your recent stays at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and taking time to write this great comment about our staff and facilities on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We believe that we will continue to deliver even better services to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warm regards!
Aaron - Nguyen Cao Anh (Mr)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Great location and rooms are roomy and clean. Staff were very helpful and friendly. We spent some time relaxing by the pool and loved the outlook from the front of the Hotel over the lake.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise W
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear D W

Thank you very much for your staying at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and spending time to write this wonderful comments about our staff and facilities on Tripadvisor.

All the staff were very happy to read your comments about the "Staff were very helpful and friendly" as this is key to the hotels success.

I hope next time when you come back to Hanoi we will have an opportunity to look after you again.

Your sincerely,
Aaron-Nguyen Cao Anh (Mr.)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the Ha Noi Club for a few days late May 2014. I first stayed there last September.
When I arrived Richard the concierge recognised me from previous stay and gave me a warm greeting. Other staff also recognised me from my first stay and also made me very welcome.
I find the staff extremely helpful. I had hoped to stay longer in Ha noi but I got held up in HCMC consequently I had to changed my booking 3 times before I arrived. Each time I had to change I emailed Aaron the duty manager and each time Aaron change my booking without any problems.
The location on the shore of West Lake is fantastic and the hotel is currently upgrading it's outdoor facilities which will make the hotel even better.
I think value money wise this hotel is possibly the best I have come across.
Denis

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Denis O
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Mr Denis

Thank you very much for coming back and stay at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and taking time to write this thoughtful comments to Tripadvisor.

It's always a pleasure to having you here with us and i'm so happy to know that you satisfied with our services and facilities. We will continue to word hard to meet our customer's requirement.

We will pass your comments to our service team so that we can do our utmost to provide great service to all guests.

Once again, thank you for coming back and hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Your sincerely.
Aaron-Nguyen Cao Anh (Mr)
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2014

It was a great stay in Hanoi Club Hotel. The reason why I recommend this Hotel is, first, its location is near to city. Second, its facilities and rooms are very nice and good and lastly the hotel staffs are hospitable and have a good customer service that we did not experience in some hotels. Overall Hanoi Club Hotel is great.

Room Tip: My room is Superior Room it is nice and good. I think all the rooms are the same. But Im after the s...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tolitzzz
Cao Anh N, Front Office Manager at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Tolitzzz

Thank you very much for your recent stay at The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences and taking time to write this thoughtful comments on tripadvisor.

I am happy to know that you enjoy our wonderful service and facilities. We will pass your comments to our team so that we can do our utmost to bring the satisfaction to all guests.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Assistant Front Office Manager