“Beautiful Crafts, quality gifts for family & friends”
Review of Craft-Link

Craft-Link
Ranked #13 of 225 Shopping in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Vietnam Handmade Shop
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This place is amazing, just like all the other reviewers have said! beautiful things and ethically sound practice. high quality items at very reasonable prices and feel good knowing your dollars are going back to the artisans.
remember they close from 12.15 - 1.15pm for lunch, so don't arrive at 12.20pm like we did!

2  Thank Janine C

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Lovely selection of proper hand-made scarfs, textiles, bags etc. at very reasonable prices (eg. silk/linen scarves 5 USD, bags 20 USD). Visited on my first day and wish I would have bought all my presents here!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We visited this with Temple of Literature. Hope we visited this first when we arrived in Hanoi. Very good quality products with reasonable prices. We bought bags, purses and cellphone cases and my kids love all of them. We had seen all their stores near the Temple and also the stores located in the second floor. We had a hard time picking what we want best because we cannot buy them all.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Craft-Link is a Vietnamese non-profit organisation (and member of the International Fair Trade Association) which represents traditional artisans by selling their handmade items at fair-trade prices. There are many gorgeous items ranging from silk scarves through to handbags, clothes, home wares and trinkets - something for everyone at a very reasonable price, and you can be assured of the quality as well. Even my boyfriend enjoyed looking at the products and found a few things to purchase as gifts. Pair this with a meal at KOTO just down the road and you'll be justified in feeling good about helping those in need of support!

1  Thank PrincessBella67
Reviewed 30 December 2012

All the items here were of high quality and handmade by local artisans from various parts of Vietnam. I enjoyed myself there so much didnt realise how quickly time passed but was reminded by not so patient anymore husband! Bought quite a bit here and on arrival home and pleased with these items the most of all I bought in Vietnam. Well worth a visit if you want some authentic crafts and not mass produced items. Prices to suit all.