Classic Street Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$45
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$73
Agoda.com
US$73
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr phucgreat locationhalong bayold quarterphohoan kiem lakerecommend this hotelnew winggreat bathroomstandard roomhotel is locatedno liftclean roomsair conninh binhstayed nightspleasant stay
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Bright clean rooms with gold amenities such as tea and coffee, complelentary wafer, safety box... Beds are soft and brand new aircon very silent. Staff super professionnal and friendly, with real good assistance and advices.
The huge breakfast buffet is delicious. Perfect location in the heart or Old Quarters. I stayed 10 days there and felt like at home. Warmly recommended

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Good rooms, friendly very obliging staff, who are always willing to help in any way they can.
This hotel is a walk from the Hanoi lake, markets, shops and is in the old quarter of Hanoi.
We would certainly stay there again.
My sister and her husband have stayed at Classic Street Hotel the last time they stayed in Hanoi and this is now the place I will stay when in Hanoi.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet, comfortable, well serviced, and reasonable rates.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Classic Street H, Manager at Classic Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mrs Lynda

On behalf of the whole staff, we are grateful to you for the wonderful comment being presented here, which meaningfully encourages and supports us on our way of development. Reading yours, we know that we are doing the right things and our attentiveness has been well-recognized, and truly, we are touched by you also.

In addition, we thank you for recommend Classic street Hotel to the coming guests. Your truthful review is valuable not only for us, but for the ones who are looking for a smart choice of accommodation in Hanoi for an enjoyable vacation as well.

Our primary target is fulfilling every guest’s satisfaction, accordingly we keep striving harder in order to improve both facilites and services to the best possible, and your patronage is important for us in deed.

Should you need any further help, please feel free to contact us anytime. It’s always our pleasure to be your service.

Best wishes to you!

Mr Phuc

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel is located in right in the middle of the old quarter, so very convenient. We took the standard room; it was very clean and comfortable. However, the window was blocked by a brick wall so you better not be claustrophobic. There was AC and cable TV in room - all worked well.
However, the bathroom smelled of sewers constantly - although it was very clean.
Another problem was that the rooms are not sound proof at all, so there was a LOT of noise coming from the kitchen that started from 5am.
Also, the staff at reception try to sell you their overpriced services for tours or even taxis, and were even forcing us to upgrade our room (and pay more). You need to be persistant. It's a little annoying for a hotel. We found much cheaper deals for the same tours and taxi bookings at travel agencies in the area. You need to ask around.
If you don't mind those details and just want a clean bed and room to crash in at night, this is good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

2nd stay at this hotel and equally impressed this time. It is in a great location in the middle of the old quarter but quiet once inside. Good air con makes for a decent sleep and the bedrooms are well equipped. Breakfast included and had a decent buffet choice. Standards were good on both visits and staff were helpful without being too pushy which is nice.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JoLeicester
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days and 4 nights. I have to say that everthing that I was looking for in the hotel they have it. It might in the middle of busy old quarter ut the rooms were so clean and at the back of the hotel so it was quiet at night. Nice rooms with balconies.
The service was excellent from the reception, cleaning staff to the kitchen/restaurant staff. They were all extremelty helpful, polite and always with great smile.
Mr. David Cat, the hotel manager arranged all my tour from Sapa, to Halong and Nihn Bihn. The tour was amazing. He even picked me up with his scooter at the train station because my train was delayed and I had to go to another tour that day.
My flight from Cambodia was delayed as well but he made sure that the taxi was there at the airport waiting for me.
And the last thing..Mr. Cat took me out for a beer after his work and showed me the local food. Mr. Cat-thank you for everything. You and your staff gave me the best of stay in your hotel. I hope to see you again....thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo