“Good Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anh 2 Hotel

Anh 2 Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Anh 2 Hotel
Ranked #274 of 565 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Indiana
“Good Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2008

The staff are very friendly and if you need help with something they will go out of their way. This hotel has three different buildings in the area and I've stayed at all of them. There is free internet and breakfast with lots of TV chanels to pick from. The hotels are within walking distance to just about everything. The rooms are nice and always kept up. You are crazy for not staying at one of these hotels.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled solo
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Couples
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2005

I was taken to the Anh 2 by my taxi driver after I had asked to be taken (and shown him the address of) the Lucky 2 hotel - he and the concierge then told me that this was the Lucky 2 hotel where I had a reservation. When I asked why the address was different, the concierge told me that one was a business address and one was a real address - foolishly I believed him. After checking in, however, I was still suspicious so I called the real Lucky 2 and found out I had been lied to. When I told the front desk about this and demanded to check out (the first concierge had convieniently left by then), they refused to return my money for the day.

Absolutely DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!! This is a horrible, horrible place where they are just out to cheat tourists!

Stayed August 2005
12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Hanoi hotels

Santa Monica
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2005

We stayed there for one night and had the concierge help us make hotel and flight arrangements to other parts of Vietnam. We later discovered that we were overcharged for everything by more than 400%.

15 Thank erinyungla