“Wonderful staff, central location, comfortable rooms”
Review of Hanoi Guest House

Hanoi Guest House
Ranked #5 of 628 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here with friends a couple of times during my stay in Hanoi, while we were living in an apartment outside of the city, and others in our apartment recommended it. It's amazing value for such excellent accommodation. The staff were always so helpful and friendly every time we visited, and the rooms are comfortable and clean - it's a perfect location to see Hanoi, while also being great to just relax in the rooms. Absolutely coming back when I'm in Hanoi again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Janine C
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Guest House

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My fiance and I stayed at Hanoi Guesthouse for 3 days in June. Throughout our entire SE Asia trip, this hotel had the best staff, room, and breakfast. We were able to book our Halong Bay trip with one of packages the hotel offered. Also, they have a free breakfast with amazing Pho or western options with coffee and fruit. The value for the money cannot be beat. The hotel is a 3 minute walk to the night market and just one street up from the bia Hoi corner (great nightlife!!). Our favorite restaurant is located 2 buildings down. You have to go to A New Day Restaurant. Its amazing. Try the papaya salad. Best we've had! Definitely book this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori1616
HanoiGuesthouse8, Manager at Hanoi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Lori1616,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the site following your stay with us this month and I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed with us and that you thought the location was excellent, the staff were really lovely and attentive and that you were well looked after even though your stay was short.

I am also pleased that you enjoyed breakfast with us and that you liked your room combination. They are very comfortable and very quiet and I am delighted that you had a good Sapa trip.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Hanoi Guest House is a great place for any one, solo travellers, families or couples. Centrally located, great staff and awesome rooms. total value for money. I stayed there for a total of three nights and the staff helped me book all my trips. They guided me on food options and sight seeing.
The rooms are very well done and are very comfortable. Nice and clean bathrooms.

I stayed in the USD 19 per night room and was completely satisfied with the room quality.

On my last day, the staff even bought me some coffee and local desserts. I needed a local number, so one of the staff gave a spare SIM card she had, to me!! they even got it cut to the nano SIM card size to fit my iPhone 5. They really went out of their way to help me and I am sure all the other guests would agree.

Nice and simple breakfast, consists of juices, fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, eggs (any style you wish), muffins, toast and cereals. Local food like Pho and noodles were also available.
Definitely visiting them again! Thank you so much guys!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd and 4th floor. My room 302 had a bit of an internet problem, but the ones on the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ArtiSri1

Dear ArtiSri1,
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write us a positive feedback. It’s a great pleasure to know how much you were fully satisfied with our hostel such as the tours, location, delicious breakfast, great valued and specially the helpful and kind reception. We would promise to put a lot of focus on improving services day by day to ensure our outstanding services keep providing to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Your sincerely,
HANOI GUESTHOUSE TEAM

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed few nights to spend my weekend in Hanoi. The staff was super friendly, the room was very clean, the complimentary food was provided and the breakfast is good.

With the price that i paid, its really worth every penny.

I've been to many country and stayed in many guesthouse and its simply the best guest house i've ever stayed in. I would definitely come back to this guesthouse whenever I go to hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AlfonzFrithz

Dear AlfonzFrithz,
We deeply thank you so much for your lovely comment posted on Tripadvisor.com about your recent stay.
We are so equally delighted to know how much you enjoyed the hotel’s service which is good and professional, the rooms are clean, the location is great and we are particularly pleased to read you found the team friendly and helpful. We hope it is not too long before we have the chance of welcoming you back our hotel soon.

Have a great continuous trips!

Your sincerely,
HANOI GUESTHOUSE

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel just one night but after booking our Sapa and Halong bay trip through them they did everything they could to make sure we were happy. Our room got upgraded and when we returned from halong bay we we're given a room to freshen up before the next trip that evening. Same happened after returning back from Sapa before our airport taxi, we we're given a room for a few hours to relax. This is the best service at a hotel we have received in all of Asia. The staff are extremely friendly and couldn't do more to help you out. My favourite hotel in Vietnam.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank aimzz112

Dear Aimzz112,
On behalf of our hotel management, I would send our sincerely thanks for your wonderful comment regarding our hotel staff, the room, the location and the best service… It is always very gratifying to know you had a great vacation with services offered by our hotel team. I will be certain to pass on your wonderful comments to whole team. We promise to keep the service up to deserve your trust.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

"A home away from home"

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed 5 nights and can't really fault the hotel for the $23 a night I wad paying. Previously stayed at the Amanda hotel which did have a slightly better reception/lobby area but when it can to e room quality there was no comparison. This hotel was very clean and the staff always friendly & helpfull. One night gating back to the hotel a little late... I somehow managed to leave my iPhone in a taxi. Within seconds the staff had a motorbike pulled out the front and we were off chasing it down.

Thanks for a great stay guys and will always stay when back in Hanoi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank CraigSpencer71

Dear CraigSpencer71,
Thank you very much for taking time and posting such a splendid review from your last stay at Hanoi Guest House. We are very proud to read that we managed to deliver the kind of service you were looking for. We can assure you that it will make us work even harder to fulfill our guests’ needs and expectation during their stay.
Thank you very much for recommending us on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcome you back in our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

"A home away from home"

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is by far the best guesthouse I have ever stayed in. The staff is unbelievably helpful and nice. They will do anything to make your stay in Hanoi comfortable. They even let us shower and use the guesthouse as a base in between trips. The rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable and the location is great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandra R

Dear Lars v,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Hanoi Guest House and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team. It shows them that their passion and efforts to provide exceptional service are appreciated by those who receive it. We look forward to welcome you back in our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,