Hanoi Ocean Hotel
US$120
US$36
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Graceful Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$92
US$68
US$75
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$27
US$59
US$55
US$68
US$57
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2011

My girlfriend and i arrived late at night. Got a room for $10 if we wouldn't use the AC. Sounds fine, but the next morning it turned out breakfast wasn't included either. We got into an argument because their brochure clearly states "breakfast included". The argument ended with a guy punching me in the face.
Stay out of here!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vietnam-disappoints
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Hotel rooms are dirty and staff are incredibly rude. Staff entered our room every time we left the hotel. The lack of privacy was very disappointing. One of the staff members is nice but the other staff members and the owner are aggressive and rude.

To make matters even worse, the owner is racist. He told my Chinese born wife that she should be with an Asian (I'm Australian). That was the final straw and we left.

Note that the name of this hotel has changed to Hanoi ocean hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Joegomez
Reviewed 29 July 2009

We can t stay in the room because there is no windows and the light is awful : the ambiance is terrible. The walls are dirty and the towel smells bad.
One of the employes is cool but the other in the night is really unpleasant.

Go never in this hostel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yaterlhyu
Reviewed 17 March 2009

My Friend and I were supposed to stay at another hotel but they were booked so they recommended the Tin Tin Hotel to us which was supposed to have the same deal. When we arrived it was dark and dingey but we settled for it because we were tired. The room had dirty sheets and was really smelly. The bathroom was floor was wet. We then went to find another hotel to stay in as we did not like the look of this one. When we arrived back at our hotel room the man had been in our room and turned off our lights. He admitted this to us and we decided to leave. As we entered the lobby with our suitcases to ask for our passports back, they became extremely agressive and demmanded money. To cut a long story short, both my friend and I were severely attacked, despite paying the full amount of money they demanded. I had two men punch me in my back and ribs repeatitively, whilst a woman had me by the hair dragging me around the lobby and stratching me. I have scars from this and could not move for about a week. I do not recommend ANYONE stay there.

The police did not take any action against them and as far as I know, they are still functioning.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank KahliT
Reviewed 19 August 2008

When I stayed at the Tin-Tin Hotel, I got to know about the Vinh-Hao-Tours. This enterprise offers not only overnight stays, full service and a restaurant, it also organizes total individual trips across Vietnam. (with low prizes) I was in Hue, Halong Bay, Sapa and of course in Hanoi. It's worth of booking, so I can recommend both to you, the hotel and the trips, dear Vietnam traveller! Thx to the Vinh-Hao crew for my memorable vacations. visit vinhhaotour.com for more information

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank InesHoffmann68