“Strongly recommendation”

Ranked #199 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
Kowloon
“Strongly recommendation”
Reviewed 13 August 2010

I have a great time for my vacation 5 days in Ha Noi with the same hotel Flower Garden Ly Truong To . My room location on 10th floor with window view as my request.
I feel so great from my first day at the Noi Bai airport there were pick up arrange on my request to the hotel. For your peace of mind I think you better arrange pick up by hotel
I have to said thank you to Mr Chung who help me to arrange my booking and pick up. And the staff at Flower Hotel Ly Truong To for their professional skil, they used to having friendly smile and helpful. Nice buffet breakfast and services.
This is my second time visit Ha Noi and definitely that I will come back sometime next year for my next vacation.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
goldcoast
Reviewed 8 April 2010

We have just returned this week from Ha noi. We stayed at another hotel next door. We ate at the other hotel a few times and one night we decided to try next door, well after the service we got there and the tasty meal, served looking like it is presented in a five star hotel, we decided to go again, then sadly we had to go home. but this is a place to eat at. There are a few that can not speak english, but they try hard to get it right, there was one guy there only 19years old and he served us with the most polite ,mannerism, the hotel should be proud to have him, he spoke some english and he helped us with some questions and we helped him with some. The place was clean and even in the foyer we were greeted warmly and the place seemed very clean down there as well, they were more efficent then our hotel and had more flair. Yum Yum. Give it a try........ good on you guys, keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I stayed in the Flower Hotel in Vietnam and great for the price. Realistically there are no views, unless your the 14th floor for breakfast, which is a stunning view. I was ina tour group so I found the location very pleasing. It is within walking distance to markets and the popular streets and there are always tuk tuks looming outside the door. There is only one very small elevator for the 15 story building, which makes it a bit of a pain with luggage and during peak travel times. I found the staff to be very friendly and the door men were always happy to see us. Very much enjoyed.
Favourite Part:- The buffet breakfast with the view.
Worst Part:- the obscure view

• Stayed December 2009
Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2009

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were very friendly. Although it is outside the main attraction we were booked with a tour company with everything included so it didn't really matter to us where the hotel was located. The staff were also excellent with my children and helped look after our youngest son during dinner time.
One small problem is that people selling things were waiting for us every time we came back to the hotel and were pretty aggressive.
Other than that we had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
moscow
Reviewed 24 May 2009

the worst about this hotel is that it is far from the centre - 20 mins walk. Rooms are small, but clean. Breakfast is of good quality, but limited (the noodle soup is great). The breakfast room located on the 15th floor with a panoramic view.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 5 January 2009

I am currently in my second stay at The Flower Hotel. The experience was adequate and professional until tonight when they exceeded my expectations. While walking in the streets of Hanoi, my sister tripped and badly cut her foot. We immediately rushed back to the hotel via taxi and were charged 6 times what we should have paid (the meter was very fast). When I got out, I spoke to the doorman who got the front desk clerk who talked to the driver. I speak no Vietnamese but I was not about to pay 6 times what the charge should have been! Even though it was not their fault, the staff apologized that we were taken advantage of because we are tourists. I then showed them my sister's foot, which was bleeding badly and they immediately rushed to the nearest pharmacy to pick up bandages and gauze. They sent us up to our room so we could take care of the wound while we waited for him to return with the items. They were very concerned and caring. I think that any negative things people have to stay about the staff here stem from a language barrier. They speak a little English, but not enough to carry on a full conversation or use anything beyond the basic. Tonight's experience would drive me to recommend The Flower Hotel to anyone.

• Liked — Convenient location, great staff
  • Disliked — Nothing major
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kentucky
Reviewed 23 December 2008

I have to agree with some of the other travelers -our Vietnamese travel agent selected this hotel on our behalf and it was just average in every way. The staff was professional but definately not friendly. The rooms were small, but adequate. We requested a high floor on the back side of the hotel so we were not disturbed by the school noise at all. There is a public address sent out over load speakers across the neighborhood every morning at 8:00 or so, but we found it fascinating...
would love to have understood what was being announced!

The breakfast was good although the room it is served in was stifling hot. We would have loved to have Vietnamese coffee in any of our hotels during our travels as it is delicious, but all the hotels we stayed at offered only a strong bitter "American" style coffee.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple