“good place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
New Star Hotel Hanoi
Ranked #253 of 581 Hotels in Hanoi
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“good place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

try this would be the best 3star hotel in hanoi!!!! recommended for lovers family outings nice cool location and well trained staff with the all day smile what ever you search they will brings them to your foot steps come and reserved your room now............ cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank rehan k

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cheb, Czech Republic
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed there for 3 nights while we waited for our Halong trip and Hue. The manager Mr Nick gave us very good price for the triple room. Our room number is 502, this is good city view, large room with 3 beds. Especially very easy to get Hoan Kiem Lake and shopping center from the hotel. We have chance to tried alot of local foods around. Once again, thanks New Star hotel and Nick, we will be back for sure. Highly recommend everyone!

Room Tip: Deluxe room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Elena1010
Wassenaar, The Netherlands
Reviewed 21 August 2013

In hanoi, I stayed with 2 friends in a triple room, price quality is very good. We paid 8 USdollars per person per night including breakfast. Staff is interested in you and what we were going to do and were willing to give tips on where to go at which times for a proper price. The breakfast is quite poor, some cold fried eggs and fruit with some tofu, however for this price it is still quite good. Location is magnificent. In the centre of the old quarter. I can definetely recommend this hotel to others, this is not a backpackers hostel, for backbackers i can highly recommend hanoi backpackers hostel on ma may.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
10 Thank Rickabc
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Our group of 4 was very impressed & happy with the services of the staff of New Star Hotel Hanoi. They even allowed us to leave our luggage there while we took the overnight train to Sapa & the Bellboy was there to welcome us back at 5am.

The hotel is located in the Old Quarter, very close to the lake, St John Cathedral, Walking Street (weekend night market) & other shopping & food outlets.

The rooms were quiet & clean and we stayed for 2 nights. Absolutely, I will choose this hotel again when I come back Hanoi next time & also recommend it to my friends & family.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
18 Thank BigMamaAdeline
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Services in Star Hotel Hanoi impressed me a lot. I really felt comfortable when staying there during my trip. I like the enthusiasm and responsibility of the managers and staff. Especially, I was thoughtful welcomed from the beginning by bellmen. Moreover, the atmosphere there was fresh, hygiene was also managed very well. Absolutely, I will choose this Hotel again when I come back Hanoi next time.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
16 Thank Theresa84
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Hi,
i want to say thank to your hotel because i had had great time in here when i travel to Vietnam.
The rooms not large but it is well equipped, quiet, comfortable, and staffs are friendly.
Especially, i want to say thank to Ms Kelly, she help me exchange money, she also to go shopping with me so it's reason why i can bought some silk dress very beautiful. many thanks :)
Your country is very wonderful, New Star Hotel too. I hope i can come back soon.
see you again !

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
17 Thank Rubby D
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 7 May 2013

New STAR HOTEL HANOI very good location. the staffs are helpful, friendlly, i like MS Kelly she's so sweet. this time is the first time i come to VietNam so i dont know i should go to where visit but Ms Kelly recommended me and help me book the trip to HaLong Bay. I got a good trip. thanks u so much good staff good service

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo