Brothers Hotel
  • Pool
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$78
US$38
Trip.com
US$83
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I've stay in this hotel for 2 days but that was a great time to stay in Hanoi. It is easy to go out and walk around Hanoi Old Quater and shop. The room quiet clean and the staffs are very friendly. For me, this it the cheapest hotel I've stayed but most impresive. It's valueable for your stay here. I'm in Halong now, of course I will be back at hotel for 1 night more before I leave Hanoi

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2010

it's very amazing after a year come back to vietnam. Brothers hotel changed a lot. A very friendly and helpful staff, a very well experienced manager and very nice hotel. He give me a lot of advices traveling here, in Hanoi. Thank to him. He's far more than a friend. i thought I have my relatives in here. I love the way he help their clients. He told me everything about Vietnam, about cultures... about vietnamese that you'd never ever heard. Very dedicated and professional.
Let me thank you again by writing here a review. Hope to see you soon..

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2010

Really nice rooms, air con works very well!!!!! Staff will take you on an interestingly dangerous moped to get to anywhere. Can book anything from the travel angency part (reception), they dont overcharge and from what it seemed very honest opinions about trips. Second of two sidter hotels is slightly out of the central backpacking area. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2010

We really enjoyed staying here. Me and my friend stayed here for one night and we would absloutly recomend it. The hotel is very central and in a good area. The rooms are nice clean and spacious. But the best is the staff! They really take care of you, and that made our time in Hanoi perfect! Thanks for everything:)

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We booked Brothers Hotel from the internet as we wanted somewhere to have a shower and catch up with some sleep after our night flight.
We arrived at the hotel at 10 am and where shown to room 201. The carpet, bed linen and chairs where all stained. The room smelt damp and had a really grubby feel to is. They don’t put this room on the internet and for $35 US! They offered to put us in there Brothers and Sisters Hotel in the old town and took us there. The only room they had was right at the top of the building up a shabby set of stairs that smelt of fried food. We didn’t like it so went looking at hotels and found that the Brothers Hotel was hugely overpriced. We booked in to our new hotel and went back to Brothers hotel to get our luggage. It was now 1pm. The staff wound not let us leave and got nasty insisting we paid the full $35 US as we had booked and therefore would have to pay. We spoke to the owner / manager who just told us we had to pay the full amount and was rude as hell. We ended up paying as things started to get really nasty. Just wanted to warn you all, don’t stay there, there are better cheaper hotels in the Old town in a better location. Brothers in on a busy noisy road and although it has double gazing, it makes it even worse.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple