Review Highlights
Amazing!

My friends and me booked 2 days 1 night with apt travel. We enjoyed amazing cave , swimming and... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2018
Hoangthiphuonga... H
via mobile
Whirl wind tour of Ha long Bay

We did a 2D/1N tour of Ha Long Bay which actually is only 24hrs out on the water. They certainly... read more

Reviewed 10 August 2017
Allan W
via mobile

All reviews apt travel one night halong bay great trip great guide small boat lots of fun crew kayaking caves pearls vietnam shipping activity
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

First of all, i want to say that thank you so much for everyone of the Viet beauty. They are very amazing ppl, friendly and kind. About the service, it was very good. Ahh Mr.Bay, he is an excellent guide. He always take care for us and he is so warm hearted. Wish you all the best!

3  Thank zolzayaz2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My 2 days 1 night trip in Ha Long was really amazing. We stayed on Viet beauty Cruise-4 star cruise which served high quality: comfortable rooms, good food and drinks, friendly staff. Every room had sea view, so you can enjoy and contemplate the scenery of Ha long bay- one of the World Heritage sites. Everything of the trip left impression in my mind, especially our tour guide, TUAN or people can call him Mr "handsome". He was very nice, humorous and knowlegeable. He made presentation during 3 hours on the way by really good English. He willing to help all of the guest to make sure that they fell really satisfied. Good value for money, will recommend my friends and family to go to Ha Long with Vietbeauty cruise.

5  Thank Hằng N
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Last week we experienced 2days 1night trip on the The Vietbeauty Cruise. It was truly amazing trip. The boat was clean, the room was very comfortable. Our tourguide Bay always made sure the good services for us. He was funny and helpful. He made us feel the trip more meaningful than we could expected. Thanks for all.

3  Thank Ngay Bay G
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We had a very pleasant experience with APT travel with Mr. T as our tour guide. Very friendly and informative. The crew on board were always smiling and helpful. I will definitely recommend them

2  Thank 256jenl
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Had a great time with this Tour Group APT Travel! Also used them in ho chi Minh city with tours to cu chi tunnels and mekong river :).

Booked a 2 day/1 night trip for halong bay with a friend and despite the rainy weather and a INTENSE cold I had, we still had a great time. We had the 4 star cruise, definitely not like princesses cruise line ships..hey but what do u expect haha. But it was quaint, peaceful and had all the amenities you'd need for a short trip including a little bar in dining hall (wish I coulda boozed up more hahah) Loved the stunning views all around the ship including the upper deck and views from our room. It's super peaceful and as I get sea sick very easily, the ship was super calm and didnt rock at all. Slept pretty dang well in our cabin.

Enjoyed our smaller tour group through all the activities of kayaking, beautiful cave touring, attempted squid catching, pearl farms and eating on the ship. Also was able to eat fresh seafood caught by the local fishermen that came right up to our ship. Tuan is a great tour guide and hilarious! Definitely had a good time with Tuan and his upbeat personality and veteran years of knowledge. A good guy, best of luck to u! Well be back to vietnam eventually and hit u up! U owe me a beer!

1  Thank LisaOnTrips